2,057 results
All reviewsplaza barentertainment teamcurry nightnext yearturkeyrelax poolpool baradult poolclub dancehangout barthe main hotelgreat holidayblue lagoonmain poolsugar beachall inclusive hotelparagliders land
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Just returned from a week at the Belcekiz Beach Hotel. It is every bit as good as the reviews state it is!. On our arrival we were shown to a room in the annexe, however this was very small and dark. We went straight back to the receprion area and asked if there was another room available and we were changed straight away with out any fuss or bother. The rooms are very basic, but they are immaculate and comfortable. The hotel could not be better placed in Olu Deniz, everything is on your doorstep. The staff are very freindly and cant do enough for you, the food is fabulous, the hotel grounds and surroundings are very well maintained.
The view as you sit in the Plaza Bar in the evenings is stunning, with the mountain back drop and the sea in front of you. I could not fault this hotel and have no doubt that we will return in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2012

On first impressions I can’t say I was really wowed by the place but by the end of the holiday I’d fallen in love with it! Staff were friendly, rooms were clean and the food was fantastic. We ate in the a la carte restaurant a couple of times as well which was delicious. My only gripe was that the sunbeds were packed in close together and were all taken early by the main pool. We went to the adult pool a few times but decided we preferred the beach (sunbeds free for Belcekiz guests). Seemed like the quickest 2 weeks ever! I don’t normally go back to the same place twice but I’m sure I’ll be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Summer728
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We have recently returned from the resort of OluDeniz where my sister got married at the Blue Lagoon.
We stayed at the Belcekiz and to say that it was paradise would be an understatement.
I have to give a sepecial mention to the restaurant and bar team who under the leadership of Memhett were first class. The level of customer service was second to none and nothing was too much trouble.
So much so that my new brother in law had family who were having a problem getting soya milk for their youngest who was lactose intollerant. Memhett sorted this in a matter of minutes for them, even though they were not even staying at the hotel.
Another special mention must go to Paige the english waitress in the restaurant. As always in the restaurant there can be issues with communication and language barriers yet if she spotted one of the guests or a collegue struggling to be understood she was over to help in a second with a bright smile.
Air and the animation team were great, so much so that he actually took time out to sit with our party for hours at times something he did not have to do.
The food is second to none and the best I have had at an all inclusive anywhere.
The drinks are full strength and not watered down as they sometimes are.
Overall the word I feel describes this place the best is Paradise.
I cannot wait to return

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We visited this hotel last September and fell in love with it. The management and staff at this hotel are outstanding with attention to detail on all points.

On our previous visit we had a room in the Annex. I emailed the hotel that we would like to be in the main building at 9pm one evening and had a reply by 9am the next morning saying that they would try to meet our request.

We had a lovely room on the ground floor not far from the main pool, which was lovely and quiet, but near all the facilities.

The food is outstanding. I am a fussy eater, but found it hard each day to decide what to eat.

I would love to return next year, but on checking the price, think it is far too expensive for a week in Turkey, which is a shame. Maybe if we get a good deal we could be persuaded tho!

Thanks to all for making us feel so special and making our holiday so enjoyable and relaxing.

Room Tip: Email the hotel if you have any special requests, they will take notice and reply quickly.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Koilia
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Just walking back to room at midnight and already towels on SunbedsJust for the next day!
Told reception and they had other complaints but nothing done to date.
Also the no SunbedsJust on grass rule seems not to be enforced.

Stayed: June 2012