2,113 results
All reviews plaza bar entertainment team curry night next year turkey relax pool pool bar adult pool hangout bar club dance the main hotel great holiday blue lagoon main pool sugar beach all inclusive hotel paragliders land
Reviewed 3 February 2012

i have had the best experience ever from the booking with 321 travel, superb flight with thomsons and when i thought it couldn't get any better the hotel is a little gem. It was absolutely brilliant from booking in to the spotlessy clean room through to the dinning experience which will surpass anyone's expectations. Every member of the staff from management to cleaners always passed you with a smile, hello and if required can i help you. Nothing was too much and i cant wait to return this year, and on another note we would never have booked this holiday if it hadn't been for the first hand knowledge of the staff at 321 travel a small independant agency that care, a much better experience than with the multiples on the high street.

Room Tip: if you want a quieter break the rooms in the annexe across the road from the main hotel are ideal, they also have their own adults only swimming pool
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
21  Thank paul p
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here in July 2011 and it's the best all inclusive holiday I've ever had.

The staff are just amazing, they make you welcome and look genuinely happy to be working there. There is just a really lovely vibe about the place. The main pool bar was our favourite... Fatih was the bar manager when we were there and he was hilarious and made us very welcome. All the staff around that bar were amazing day and night, I can't stress that enough! We also loved the fact you get waiter service at the sun loungers.

We went for a massage which was ok, then I went and had a pedicure and my boyfriend had a Turkish shave. They are excellent value for money and the guy who runs it is very friendly and makes it a lovely experience.

The food is gorgeous. They haven't over looked the small things either... As simple as this may sound, the bread is just gorgeous and the selection of mains they have is excellent. We went to the a la carte one night but the buffet restaurant was better. It doesn't feel canteeny like other all inclusives... It's in a beautiful setting and you can either look out towards mountains or to the sea. They have proper table cloths and you can ask for a carafe of wine and not waste time with glasses. It's nice to be in an all inclusive where the drinks aren't in tiny glasses... You get proper measures!

The main evening bar on the beach front was always busy and people come from outside the hotel which is a good sign. It has great atmosphere and the owner was there getting involved which I feel really makes a difference.

The location is stunning... Just beautiful. We went to the blue lagoon but it was packed... The beach outside the hotel is much better. It's also nice that you are in a town that you can go and wander around in the evenings etc as far too many all incs are in the middle of nowhere and if someone just put you there you wouldn't even be able to tell what country you were in. This at least gives you something extra.

The rooms don't match the hospitality and the lovely surroundings but the bathroom was modern and it was fine for us as a couple, although I don't think you'd want 3 in a room. The garden setting is beautiful, the photos just don't do it justice.

We only had a week here but we wished we had gone for 10 or 14 nights as by the time we felt fully relaxed and ready to do an excursion the one we wanted to do was only ran once a week and we missed it!

On the subject of excursions / activities, I would stress that you need to be mindful that paragliding is an extreme sport as whilst your lying on a sunbed or on a lilo in the pool and your watching them gracefully glide down and land with ease, it's easy to forget the dangers involved with this sport where ever you do it.

We did book last minute and got this at a bargain price through Thomson, but I would pay more to stay here again. I'm always on the look out incase a good price comes up as I'd go back there in a flash. It's a very well run hotel in amazing scenery.  Can't fault the hotel, I can easily see why so many people return each year.

• Stayed: July 2011
16  Thank LilLily22
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Excellent hotel the best i have stayed in in along time entertainment good very friendly. good food. wonderfull weather. stayed in October.
Rooms are a bit cramped and in need of some tlc. But you dont stay in the room very long as there are lots to do

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bjthome1
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I've been in Turkey a dozen of times, and this hotel has the best cuisine! It is so tasty and good for Europeans, it is good for children too. Very polite and professional staff, a lot of English tourists. This hotel is oriented to them, but friendly for guests from other countries. The hotel has very good library. The only poor point is animation (in my opinion of course), but I don't really need it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank MoscowCreativa
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This hotel has a perfect setting right on the beautiful beach of Olu Deniz. The area is absolutely stunning with the blue lagoon a short walk away!
Although this is one of the quieter resorts there are shops, bars and restaurants immediately outside of the hotels - perfect for a wander in the cooler evenings (I visited in June).

I have been to a lot of All Inclusive hotels before, all around the world. However, I can confidently say that this is the BEST food I have ever had. Every night there was a brilliant variety of fresh foods to cater for all tastes. Unlike many buffets, quality was not sacrificed and the food was amazing! At every meal we found ourselves pleasantly surprised by yet another brilliant selection of food.

The service in the hotel was attentive and helpful. By the pool there is often music and entertainment with plenty of sunbeds available. There is also a seperate adult pool if you prefer a quieter area... or there is the beach with dedicated sunbeds for the hotel guests.

At night there are shows in the ampitheatre - some are brilliant (when done by an external company) whereas others are a little tedious (when performed by the entertainment team)! The bars within the hotel had a lively and friendly atmosphere - perfect for a couple of drinks!

All in all, this is a brilliant hotel, in a brilliant resort where there are lots of things to do. I loved it and would not hesitate to return or to recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends