All reviews charming hosts beautiful mountainside beef bourguignon watch the sun turkey nothing is too much trouble beautiful hotel ice cream amaretto mehmet ovacik holiday september luxury
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

During my stay at your lovely hotel, I felt extremely comfortable and home. The care and interest you showed was beyond expectations. Overall the hotel was quite lovely and cozy. I am planning to visit you again in the following years. Take good care of yourselves for now. Bye.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We have been coming to Turkey for 10 years, and this is the first time that we have used this restaurant/hotel It is the best food that we have ever had here,you have to make a reservation you cannot just walk in,but believe us it will be worth it, we were picked up and dropped home after,we both said that we wished that we had found it earlier.We both had different starters mains and deserts and everything was perfect including the service.Thank you all for a wonderful evening.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner one night with friends and the place was so lovely we booked to stay on our final night in Turkey.

When we arrived we were amazed to find that the hosts had upgraded us at no extra charge to a suite. The room was amazing with a wonderful balcony. The hosts were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.

The food that night was beautiful my husband had the salmon and cheese pastry to start which was amazing. We both had Flemish stew for mains which was outstanding.

The breakfast the following morning was lovely and the hosts even offered to take us to the airport when our transfer was late.

I can not recommend this hotel enough both as a restaurant and a place to stay for a holiday. We will definitely return x

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 188penelopem
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Really enjoyed our silver anniversary meal at this establishment. the owners were very friendly and took time out to have a chat. We were given a prime location to watch the sun set and our table was covered in petals. Really excellent food. We were also driven to and from the hotel from our villa for free. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Wormsign
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Palazzo il Rifugio on 11th August with family and friends a group of 6. We were picked up on time and taken to this hidden gem in Ovacik. We had the most fabulous evening, the food was exceptional - real a la cart dining. I had a goats cheese and bacon puff pastry starter and others had king prawn puff with curry sauce. Mains I had chicken breast in mustard sauce, fresh veg, mashed potatoes and others had steaks, which were cooked to perfection, and coq u vin. Deserts where amazing the crepe Suzette with ice cream and grand Marnier was probably the best desert I have ever tasted and others had a home made ice cream with ginger crumb and amaretto .
The combination of good food, good wine, great service and a beautiful ambience made for a fantastic evening, not forgetting good company. Whilst price was slightly more than other good restaurants it was perfect and great value for money. We will definitely be visiting here every time we visit our holiday home in Ovacik. Thank you to our hosts Eric, Phillip and Frank the chef and Mehmet the waiter! Sue Robinson and family

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family