We stayed in the Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa for a week in December. The Hotel is relatively new and has a lot of good facilities. However, as we were travelling in December (winter in turkey as well) most of the children facilities were closed, which we didn't know before.
We got upgraded to a superior room, which had a nice view onto the beach and the sea.
The Hotel is all inclusive and offers plenty of choice on food and drinks. The main Restaurant is the Diamond whith a large buffet every morning, midday and evening. The food is good and there is plenty of choice but after one week the dishes keep repeating themselves. Therefore there are some a la carte Restaurants which charge however extra.
We also enjoyed the Spa facilities but the indoor pool was relatively cold, so that our daughter (2 years) had to be taken to the Hamam for some warming up in between :-)
Other than that, the golf courses in Belek are of course fantastic and well worth a visit.
I can definitely recommend the hotel for some nice holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia and Booking.com so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive