The place is like a futuristic vision of another Star Wars movie - Impressive.
The Rooms are excellent.
The Pools are spacious and very relaxing
The Forest Pub A La Carte
The Tai Pen A La Carte
The Piano playing in the Shine Bar
Food in the Dome Bar (although Pizza's,Chicken & Baked Potatoes good)
Choice of food in Main Restaurant - very personal but had much better choice and quality in nearby restaurants - Voyage Belek etc
The Service, was so disappointed with the service in all areas,considering that this is a 5 star hotel competing with some of the best hotels on the planet?
We are very good customers and tip heavily, but no matter how much we tipped the service never got any better?
In particular in the Dome Bar, there must be something wrong with the management of this bar - the Dome Bar is the central hub for the entire hotel complex but the service is appalling, drinks forgotten about constantly, drinks getting delivered to wrong guests, waiting ages for a waiter to serve - the list goes on and on - thank goodness for 2 waiters in particular - Ferhat & Ayhan - those 2 professional waiters went a long way to increasing our enjoyment of our stay.
And we really hate to say this but we reckon previous reviews indicating better service for Russians/Turkish may warrant some truth, it must be said we felt slightly unwelcome throughout our stay (just our feelings) - and considering the amount of money the UK golf trade brings it's very confusing?
It got to such a point we started going to the bar ourselves as simply had enough.
The Beach Bar - All Paper cups and only beer,wine etc being served - not a proper bar like the other hotels where you can sip away on a nice cocktail in a glass tumbler.
Seating arrangement in Main Restaurant - personally we hated it, we went A La Carte most nights as the thought of going to the main restaurant depressed us.
looking at other reviews on this website it baffles us how it attains such a high score?
People who are familiar with Belek/Lara Beach/Side and have experienced the other hotels will no doubt be shocked at the lack of service?
In our opinion spend the same money and head to the Voyage or Royal Wings etc instead, service on roller blades by the pool, fantastic BBQ's, superb service throughout, friendly staff who make you feel special and welcome.
We are not complainers and this is the first complaining type of review we have ever posted, we know there are many travelers out there who simply cannot be pleased no matter what, some people just need to complain! But we are not like that at all...this is truly honest....
Never ever thought we would say 'canny wait to get home'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Prestigia and Booking.com so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive