“best Hotel”

Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #28 of 94 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 25 July 2015

this is the best hotel that i ever seen the entertainment was amazing speciality jenia and anastasia is very friendly and hospitable and the services were great the room was very clean but one things that the hotel didnt have it is on a day didnt have any music in bar and out side and on 2012 the disco of the hotel gave something for free but this year (2015) didnt have some thing like this but at all it was very great hotel

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shervin T
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Dear Shervin T,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a good day.

First of all we would like to thank you for your review about Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa
We are happy to know that you were satisfied with service, cleaning and found our staff friendly and helpful in our hotel .

We will be happy to accommodate you again in our hotel for your future vacation.

Best Regards,

CRM Department

Write a ReviewReviews (2,472)

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Outstanding resort, no complaints! Amazing evening parties and entertainment (the best we have ever seen). Gorgeous rooms, we had two joining swim up rooms which were great and very spacious for a family of 5. Lots of variety of food, even for vegetarians like myself! A la carte superb, however they are not included in the all inclusive.

The kids area and club are great and so secure, my 7 year old never wanted to leave!

Fantastic family/couples holiday!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank harrietmarshall
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Dear harrietmarshall,

We are as Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a nice day.

It is a big pleasure for us to read so great review about our hotel. We appreciate for your kind comments about the swim up room. We are glad to know that you found our food varietly and good enough for vegetarians. Also we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our A la Carte Restaurants, evening showa and Mini Club area.

We would like to thank you again for your comments and would be happy to host you in our hotel for your next holiday

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I visited this hotel with my family as a last minute holiday. You couldn't of asked for much more from a hotel the staff are excellent. Rooms extremely clean you couldn't fault the service. A wide range of food and drink on offer and always happy to accommodate your needs. Used laundry service to have something ironed again was done to an excellent standard.

Wifi was fast enough for any of my needs. Able to skype and browse the web. Lots of outdoor activities for children and adults. If you're looking for a holiday in the sun and to relax look no further this is the place for you.

Only took one trip into the town it's worth the experience if you haven't been to Turkey before. But if you have then i'm sure you'll know the deal with the local shops. I didn't play any golf whilst at the resort but driving past the greens they looked extremely well maintained.

I wish anyone else that is staying here a brilliant time. I think you'd struggle to find this type of service for less.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Craig B

Dear Craig B,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a good day.

First of all we would like to thank you for your great review about Cornelia Diamond hotel. We are really appreciate for your kind comments about the food and drinks, services and cleanliness. We are glad to hear so kind words about our hotel staff. Also we are happy to know that you were satisfied with WiFi connection in our facility.

Again thank you very much for your kind review and we will be happy to host you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We've just returned from a fabulous week at the Cornelia Diamond. We'd had recommendations from friends and having stayed at Gloria Serenity several years ago, my expectations were high. Thankfully I was not disappointed!

Before we arrived, I'd emailed the hotel to book spa treatments and also inform them we were celebrating our anniversary/my boyfriends birthday. They were really responsive and I felt confident they would manage our requests on arrival. And that they did...we couldn't have felt more special from the moment we arrived to a champagne reception and told to take a seat and they will check us in. It took maximum 10 mins and 2 glasses of champagne!

When we arrived in our room (4549) we were delighted to see that we had a small upgrade which we'd requested prior to arrival, a sea view rather than a side-sea. Our room was a fantastic location and had all the amenities you needed, including Dove shampoo/conditioner, body wash, essentials such as cotton pads, sewing kit etc. The mini bar was stocked daily with fresh water, beer, fanta, juice etc. We didn't watch the TV at all but don't think there were many English channels. On the day we arrived we were also welcomed with fresh fruit and red wine to our room, another lovely touch. One thing the room didn't have which was disappointing was an iron - they do offer laundry services, but at a cost. The bed is huge and very comfortable, as is the sofa.

You get free WIFI throughout the hotel, including on the beach Pier, which is fantastic.

Service throughout the hotel was impeccable, during lunch at the Dome bar I would be offered another of the same drink just as I was taking my last sip. So attentive. The only place I didn't find the staff as attentive or friendly was the Diamond restaurant (main buffet). English wasn't great and sometimes we had to ask for cutlery and drinks. We didn't eat there much, other than for breakfast.

Food was AMAZING, I would definitely recommend paying for the a la carte restaurants (10EUR per person). We ate at every one of them all bar the Mediterranean. Our faves were Fish & Love and Turkish (with the most smily waitress ever - a complete sweetheart!). It makes you feel like you are on proper holiday by dining at a different restaurant. The staff in the a la carte restaurants are amazing, so friendly and attentive. Some people moan about the booking process for the a la cartes, but we found it easy - call from your room between 7pm and 8.30pm and it's all automated. French restaurant needs to be booked through Guest Relations from 8pm.

Cleanliness throughout the resort is excellent, bins next to sunbeds were cleared on the hour pretty much, toilets always had a cleaner nearby. Despite how big the hotel is, there was always a sunbed to be found. The Pier was a great spot but you did have to get there early (pre-9am) to get a good one. Especially in the heat of the summer (it got to 50 degrees when we were there) the Pier is the best bet!

Entertainment was 5+*, I would pay for some of the acts we saw back in the UK - and the Diamond Exclusive party was very high end, felt like we were raving in Ibiza! The team were great too, coming around every morning to wish you 'good morning' and a special mention to Paul who would always stop for a chat (and encourage my boyfriend to leave his iPad for water polo!).

We also used the spa on our first day. You get 15EUR off to use on a treatment on your first 2 days and I'd really recommend it. It's quite pricey, but so relaxing and got us off to a good start. We had a Turkish Bath & full body massage and then I went back for Reflexology. English of the therapists was not very good though, they barely spoke any!

I think we would definitely go back to Cornelia Diamond in the future at some point! If you're looking for a week of sunshine, fun, good food, excellent service and high quality surroundings then this is definitely for you!

Room Tip: Sea view for sure. The 5th floor (Diamond restaurant) was a good location for us. Room 4549.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank s4bby85
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Dear s4bby85,

First of all we would like to thank you for your special comments.

It is a pleasure for us to read so great review about Cornelia Diamond hotel.We would like to inform you that as Cornelia Hotels Golf & Spa that makes no compromises in terms of our quality service understanding, we are always grateful for your valuable comments.

We will be happy to host you again in our hotel .

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I travelled to this hotel with my 2 children, aged 10 and 13, on the 3rd July for 2 weeks. The first thing to say is that this hotel is fantastic.

Very little to fault but I would like to first start with the positives:

1) Room
Very spacious and of a high standard. For those in the UK think HIlton but with style, balconies and more room. It was kept very clean with a daily maid service and a regular top up of the mini bar. A top tip - the room has Dove shampoo and conditioner in the shower room along with many little extras such as hair conidtioner and soaps. These are replaced once used. Room tip is to try and obtain a room on the 4th floor as this is where the buffet restaurant is located.

2) Food
The food is a very high standard. My two children were never bored with the selection which was both plentiful and varied. Note that this is all inclusive so if you stick to the same buffet restaurant then it will appear a bit repetitive. This is why there are other options which I would encourage you to use (small €10 supplement) just to break up the week. The Dome Bar is great for lunch as it means you dont have to change for lunch.

3) Hotel Area
This was clean and kept spotless on a daily basis. I once watched a number of staff members collecting leaves from the grass as to not spoil the appearance of the lovely gardens. The reception area is quite stunning and the hotel looks wonderful.

4) Pools
There are a number of pools on-site. The best was the one with the waterfall as it appeared to be much cooler than the others. This helped given that it reached 46 degrees!

5) Beach Area
Located just past the gardens. Kept to the same high standard. It was just too hot to visit regularly although we enjoyed jumping from the pier into the sea.

6) Staff
All the staff were very friendly and very helpful. One slight exception was that I felt the receptions staff could have been more helpful when I requested a late check out of my room. I was told to visit on the morning of my departure and was informed it wasnt possible at that late stage. However I used the spa facility to shower and change and it worked out well in the end. A major tip is that the bar staff are likely to service the waiting staff drinks requests first. Therefore if you sit at a table and wait to be served your drinks are likely to arrive more quickly. This is a small issue as I was never made to wait long on drinks or food.

7) Entertainment
The staff are very pleasant and well presented. Decked out in head to toe Nike which gives you a small indication of the general quality of the hotel. I did think that there could be more to do for kids aged 13-15 as my son ended up joining in the adult football as he was at the "in between" age and I recommended this to the management team. However, a special mention to both Paul and Anton who made hi feel very welcome.

8) Location
Belek is basically a string of hotels, mainly golf and spa resorts, along a long sandy beach. The town centre is small with some shops and a few bars. Basically if you are OK with staying in the hotel and are not bothered about wandering around then this is ok for you. It suited me fine given the holiday was for my kids. We visited the waterpark (do not go for more than half a day as it is not big enough to entertain you for longer than this) and took the platinum cruise. The cruise was OK but I have been on better. The sail was along the coast which was baslically a beach with hotels but you did get to swim in the sea on 3 occassions. I think there are probably better excursions.

Negatives
Few and far between and I would be very picky to highight any real issue. I mentioned the lack of entertainment for teenagers and I think that if this was reviewed then it would be more appealing for the general population.

Finally, like a lot of Turkey there is a significant amount of Russian / Ukrainian visitors. We went prior to the majority of the UK school holidays and this probably contributed. In addition it meant that my children found it a little difficult to integrate. Note that each culture is different and you have to be acclimatised to this. There are equally rude Brits as there are "foreign" travellers.

This hotel suited me perfectly and I would definitely be back.

Room Tip: The main restaurant is located on Floor 4 and a room on this floor makes it really convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a good day.

Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We would be happy if you will choose our hotel for your next holiday.