See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me by some agency so I didn't check very good all the details about it,so that's my bad but I think you can find much better ones in Koper or around this small city. The room was tidy but not really nice while the windows were so bad that I could hear every car passing on the street. The breakfast was the poorest I've ever had in a hotel.
The staff are very nice and helpful but that's all is nice about this place unfortunately.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I hesitate to leave bad reviews but I just can't forget this place. The hotel itself was very nice, breakfast was really good too but.... our room was a tragic mess! First off, we found a pair of women's underwear right in the living area by the lamp. WHAT??? The rest of the room looked clean and my husband had stayed here before with out problems so we stayed. Also, w/o speaking the language and arriving so late, I just was too tired to deal. Then we couldn't figure out half the lights, there was only one outlet that worked, the TV didn't work or the batteries in the remote were dead (there was no battery cover on the remote either), the shower head was terrible and didn't have a holder so you had to hold it the whole time you showered and I couldn't get the hairdryer to work for the life of me. Ultimately, it felt like we were in a cheap American motel where the cleaning/maintenance staff do not take pride in their work....interesting stay for sure!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my husband and two kids, stayed two nights. The rooms was quite shabby, but luckily clean. There was an "air condition" which was just air circulation machine, the air in the room was quite hot and damp. No fridge or other comforts. The breakfast was okish, however you had to cut your own veges and fry eggs, we found that a bit amusing. Over 100€/night is too much for this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I can't fault this place and I don't want to. It's clean, comfortable and the staff went the extra mile arranging delivery of my mobile left at the previous hotel. And as travellers you know your mobile is a lifeline.
There's free parking and that's a bonus in the old European towns, and, the restaurant (separately leased) is one of the best rated spots to eat in town.
Add in a choice of 2 bars within 50 meters of the front door and you're on a winner.
As they say in Slovenia - super!

Room tip: Rooms on the southern side are quieter
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016

It is the most horrible hotel in which I stayed. Booking is shameful that
promotes such LOCATION: dirty, filthy, with ants in the room,
towels and linen terrible mess on the floor, without glass door at
bathroom, etc. I did not know how to go faster; although reserved for two
nights, I left after the first. You could not get in, to wash or
sleep. I think I slept better in the car. Plus staff with a
disastrous attitude. And all this at a price of 130 euros per night!

Date of stay: August 2016