“What a lovely place!”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Padaria has been serving pizza in Burgau now for 15 years, and you will be looked after well. Great pizza with classic or gluten free bases. BBQ ribs, Home made pate. Delisious homemade deserts
Reviewed 20 June 2015

We hadn't booked a table as we were eating quite early, 7.15. Most of the tables were empty but almost all were reserved. The lovely owner found us a table and very soon the place was full. Almost everyone who came in were regulars and well known to the owner. We had ribs and cheese and chilli pate to start both of which were gorgeous. We then had a pizza and tuna lasagne which were also delicious. The home made coleslaw was my favourite. Litre of wine for €7 you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

From Bolivia not many pizza but this a good experience and was nice . Nice people to to serve
Us was different but we enjoy very much

Reviewed 18 June 2015

This place is one of the things we love about Burgau. The food is excellent, always get fantastic service with a smile and the ambience is good. Even got some prosecco as it was my birthday. The best place to eat in Burgau in my opinion.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

One of my favourite pizza restaurants in the world. Well worth a visit...I would highly recommend. The service is great. Wine is cheap and pizzas are DELICIOUS. Can't fault it.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had an excellent meal here and would recommend you visit when you visit Burgau. I had the Ribs for starters and then Pizza and my wife had the figs with goats cheese and Parma ham and Blue Cheese tagliattelli. The service was very good and the owner chatted to everyone and made us feel welcome. All in all it was a great experience and felt like an original Portuguese restaurant. Go there and enjoy

Jeremy & Teresa. Chislehurst, Kent UK