1,531 results
All reviews garpu restaurant junior suite zen garden free activities no lift dive centre great pool welcome drink day bed the east coast rice fields white sand beach relaxing holiday restaurant staff great restaurant overlooking the ocean free shuttle
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to this beautiful resort. It's like my second home, every year this resort have something new to see, like the bath room,before we use bath tub,but when we stayed on the third times no bath tub and using shower and the miror was perfect already western look. The staff was very warms greeting not only when we come ,every people come to rama candidasa the staff always welcoming and greeting also always remember the name of the guest including us . We lovely tropical garden so pretty. The pool and surrounding area quite and relaxing.
High recomended for everyone would like to get hidden paradise !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I arrived on the 5th of march...My room was clean...very relaxing with a perfect panoramic view. Very well equipped establishment...we cannot thank the receptionist enough for all the effort she has put into making our holiday the best of the best! (UnFortunatly I forgot her name) I highly recommend this hotel to anyone interested in visiting Bali. Well done. If I ever visit Bali again, I know where to go! Once more..compliments to all of the staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sudewi K, Manager at Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear chongnangtan,

Thank you for making our day for this amazing review, We are happy to have been able to help you have amazing stay with the best of care and professionalism from the wonderful staff, Indeed the team is one of our major factor from the resort and they all ascetic reading your review.
We really appreciating your highly recommendation about our resort and we are looking forward to have you back home to Rama Candidasa in the near future.

Warmest Regards
Dewi
Resort Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I Decided to come away to the east coast for a break and needed some space to enjoy Nyepi than staying in Kuta. Checked in early and found as always the staff smiling and were pleased of my return. Instantly I was escorted to my suite number 234 only 5 meters from the Ocean view, with a balcony consisting of a nice day bed with some pillows with a table. Walking inside to a super sized living area, modern & clean and an overview from staff of the facilities in room.
Having the weekend package for Nyepi came with selections of Breakfast, Dinners and buffets, all were very good in taste, the breakfast was an amazing feast where you can sit, relax and have a chat with other diners while viewing across the Ocean. Me being a coffee lover i chose to buy the freshly grounded coffee for the mornings than the one served,Good choice too it was fabulous and set the day ahead.
Lazing on the new day beds "wow", taking a quick massage "Rama Spa" and feeling great as it was just the tonic for me. Friday evening La carte as a perfect Indonesian dish was served by Garpu, fabulous washed down with a nice red (Two islands). The following day being Nyepi was about peace and reflection with limited noise and no work "Amati Karya" with Bali cutting off from the world as no smart phones worked either so pure joy not to have internet for the day. The evening Buffet was an amazing feast and was good to eat before sunset and then to watch a parade of stars shine from the heavens in total darkness with just the sounds of waves crashing to the shore. To have space and cultural interaction then this visit was the best.ever i will be back again as your teams of staff make the holiday just perfect, thankyou.

Room Tip: Bast views would be ocean view suites
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in bali . . . Amazing _cozy and nice view _ balinese. We are coming againt and againt . This is we favorite place for short or long holiday . . . Very recoment . Nice beach , yummy food, . .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

coming back...the room is very nice and comfortable...the food is very delicious and good...and the staffs are very friendly and kind.. this place is my family favorite place to go when we have a holiday..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family