All reviews seaside restaurant white sand beach the cottages hot water shower massage bali accommodation
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

A nice pool opened the afternoon we arrived. Staff are super friendly, helpful and speak English very well.
The room was large and clean a/c worked well and water was hot.
The welcome drink of fresh mixed juice was a pleasant surprise.
Great price beautifully manicured garden very quiet. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This little hotel became one of my favourites from my whole trip (on a budget) we arrived and it was easy to find, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are simple but clean and have what you need. The bathrooms were clean but a little small (the shower is awkward). The hotel is on the main stretch of Candidasa, super easy to walk around to some cool restaurants like 'you & me' and 'Crazy kangaroo'. I actually had dinner on the beach at the hotel and found the food was fantastic, plus I witnessed one of the most incredible sunsets of my life over the water. The hotel fronts onto its own rock wall and small beach which was really pretty and great for a quick dip, who needs a pool!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed with my family of 4 in January 2016. 2 story bamboo bungalow with ocean views from upstairs balcony. $50. per night breakfast included..Cold water only, open air bathroom. Fan only. Fell asleep to the sound of the ocean.lovely well maintained gardens, good restaurant at the front of the hotel also awesome little restaurant right at the beachfront, great place to have breakfast ocean side. just use the phone on the counter to call in your order. staff are wonderful, always had our room key ready when they see us get out of the car. safety deposit boxes at reception. soooo.... relaxing. cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: some rooms have hot water and air con.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed overnight for the price it was ok lovely gardens and beach restaurant very nice, basic rooms but clean, would have like tea and coffee making, I enjoy my morning cup of tea so missed having the facilities in the room

Room Tip: Need to take your own toiletries no complimentary ones in bathroom no fox TV or tea and coffee making in the rooms but cleans rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank lyniemarie
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Nice little bungalow with clean room, but i didn't really feel comfortable in the bathroom. Garden is lovely (and each bungalox has a terrace with relax chair), restaurant is ok for a lunch (at the beach). Breakfast is not really amazing...it's a very quiet place, you can hear the sea at night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo