Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$94
Hotels.com
Le 48, Zen & Happy Rezort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$83
Orbitz.com
Rama Shinta Hotel(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$41
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$122
Priceline
US$30
US$28
Agoda.com
Bali Seascape Beach Club(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$56
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$61
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2014

The homestay is centrally located, close to restaurants and shops and stretches from the main road to the beach. I heard no road noise while I was there. I walked in off the street and was shown two rooms - the cheaper one was fan cooled so I rejected it in favour of the more expensive airconditioned room. This room had plenty of hot water but the facilities were basic. It is the only place I stayed in Bali where they refused to give me soap and sent me to the shop across the road to buy it. I paid 500,000 IDR for the room which is at the top of the "budget" category so I expected a bit better. There is really no beach to speak of in Candi Dasa but it is close to White Sand Beach and Padang Bai by car. I used the homestay as a starting point, not a destination, so was satisfied on balance.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2014

The more expensive cottages nearer the seaside are the ones to go for. Very traditionally furnished and built - the verandas are spacious with comfortable outside furniture to sit ,relax and admire the stunningly lush verdure. Even the rather elaborate shrine, centrepiece of the garden, is photogenic. You can have breakfast served to you by friendly staff at the seafront cafe or on your terrace. The swimming is negligible really, except for high tide - but generally I found the shorelines around these picturesque coasts in need of regular clean ups due to the garbage strewn about. Perhaps the local Banjars can instigate this. Kelapamas is well located with good connections for day trips and snorkelling and apart from the now too noisy motorbike traffic blighting this once peaceful hamlet, is a much preferable place to chill out here than the southern resorts. Come here for a classic Balinese seaside holiday that retains some of the charms and pleasures of a more elegant and bygone era. Just put in earplugs when walking on the main road.

Room Tip: Choose cottages by the shore
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you can resign yourself to spending as much time outside as possible then you are fortunate as these grounds are stunning. By S.E Asia standards the room is average though I find it difficult to psych up to take a shower in purely cold water. (The only other time I do this is when I have found out too late that the pilot light on my hot water tank went out the night before when taking my morning shower! ; ) The staff are accommodating and friendly and we were treated to a dinner performance by children learning to do a traditional Balinese dance. When we saw the genuine article later done by adults we were impressed at how well these youngsters did. Everyone we knew got out into the community for massage and manicures/pedicures. Good value!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Codiak!
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here for 1 nights, and the rooms and garden are superb. Very nice looking cottages, very green and big garden with trees and plants everywhere.
But the hotel has no pool!
Breakfast was average, not bad, but not wow.
Room was big, clean, but basic. Airco worked well. Bathroom was ok, but shower and toilet in the same place which makes that the toilet gets wet when you use the shower.
Good value for the money we paid (400000 for 1 night).

Room Tip: No swimming pool, nice garden
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I recommand this place but we were in the low season with good price but during the high season maybe it could be better with a pool... Nice view and very relaxing place. Big clean room. The garden is beautiful too. The breakfast has a good value.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple