Pondok Pisang
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
Rama Shinta Hotel(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$44
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$82
Agoda.com
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$100
Hotels.com
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Orbitz.com
Le 48, Zen & Happy Rezort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$35
US$34
Pondok Bambu(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$46
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$87
Priceline
Bali Seascape Beach Club(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Hotwire.com
All reviewsyoga dancepeacedriverkutaoceanbali
Reviewed 23 July 2017

First of all the hotel is very difficult to find, somewhere in the interiors of candidasa. When we reached there two ladies came out, and they hardly knew anything about our booking, there was a gap in communication. They told us that our room doesnt even have ac. They looked very understaffed. They told us that no other rooms are booked. All in all it may be a good place if you want some lone time. But if you are out with your family to have fun in Bali, then this place is not for you!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Oh what bliss! The gardens and ocean views at PP are just lovely and the sounds of cicadas enlivening. I have difficult dietary restrictions to cater to. I stayed here for a week on retreat and have never eaten so well since I started the FODMAP diet. So much care goes into this delicious healthy food. The staff are warm and graceful. My room (Papaya) was not advertised with a bathtub and I found that it leaked when I tried to use it. The manager was able to resolve this immediately on my request. In house laundry was very handy and the massages arranged were excellent. Bicycles are available and staff will organise a car with driver for you as needed. When I asked for moto-taxi I could only get a scooter for hire or car with driver though :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I love staying here. It is for people who want to relax and eat fine, healthy food. You will be well looked after by the staff here. The room are bungalows, all are different. The place is rustic, shabby coastal chic, not a flash hotel. There is a yoga room with props upstairs of the relaxation area. Highly recommended if you want to chill out. Not for loud people who want to party. Go to Kuta for that. Located in Mendira Village on the way to Candidasa, there are many interesting things to do in the local area. Many of the Candidasa businesses pick up clients from the coastal villas and resorts, they are just a phone call away. The local people in the village are lovely and friendly and the Alam Zempol factory is located there up near the volleyball court.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Pondok Pisang is beautifully located in a very quiet spot near Candidasa and near the ocean. The small houses are beautifully designed and also the interiors are very tastefully decorated. I stayed in Mangosteen which is perfect for 1 person (and also for 2 I guess), it was not directly on the beach but you could see the sea from the window. The nights were a great experience, with just the sound of the waves, the wind, and the animals (all of a sudden, the gecko starts to make noise which really adds to the experience). There is no AC, but you won't miss it.
The atmosphere of the place is really relaxing, there is a beautiful space for doing yoga but my favorite spot was the wooden deck with very nice view on the ocean, perfect for reading and relaxing. There is no real beach but swimming possibilities are very good.
The staff is nice and friendly, although quite shy. The food is nice, mainly vegetarian, although in my opinion it was a little expensive compared to other places on Bali with similar food. Breakfast is not included, but otherwise the price for the rooms are very reasonable.
I did a walk in the surroundings, through jungle and rice paddies with Somat, it was a great experience which I really can recommend,

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016

After rushing hour in other part in Bali. We check in this place for 2 nights. Is really relaxing and the beach is like only dedicated to us.

I love the platform very much! Is so windy and blow away all your tiredness.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends