3,720 results
All reviews sunken bath private beach casa sarita village square water bodies goa resort beautiful property masala palms restaurant swimming pool arossim beach taj exotica games room indian restaurant seafood goan food clean beach
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Beautiful resort directly on the Beach, nice swimming pool and good kitchen !!!
Only issue is very noisy wedding just like an electronic music concert directly in your room !!
More than 80 Decibels measured in the room at 1 O'Clock!!
I complained, unfortunately, this electronic music went till 1:30 !!
Although the resort is very nice, you should verify in advance that there is no wedding before coming.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Shobhit S, General Manager at ITC Grand Goa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Louis,

Thank you for choosing to holiday with us. It is unfortunate that your holiday experience was marred due to music at the wedding. Your feedback has been shared with the team and will help us improve our service to all future guests. We hope to welcome you back to Goa for a relaxing getaway soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I with my Husband was there for a business conference . It was Great experience . The resort with 5 star + facilities surrounded by Greens and on the beach was a Wow
Food variety was good . Preparations was satisfactory.
Best part was we felt we are in nature -- the location is tremendous . The Hotel being on the one of the cleanest beach .Excellent facilities by the Hotel on the beach also. A quiet beach with no outsiders.

The rooms -- excellent with a bath tub shaped as a mohenjo daro great bath in your bedroom . Lovely huge balconies overlooking the Green and small ponds

Service is good but the hotel is very busy .

Swimming pools one of the biggest in Goa and perhaps I think in India . Lovely Buffet breakfast.

I wish I could stay for a long time in this Hotel but it is costly though it is worth every Rupee you pay

Would love to know when is it off season so that I can stay longer .

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Seema,

Thank you for sharing such an encouraging review about the resort and my team. I am glad you enjoyed your getaway to Goa and we hope to welcome you back soon for a relaxing vacation by the sandy shores of Arossim.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We have visited hotel The Park Hyatt Goa 16 times and have seen the development of the hotel. In recent years, we have been there for 3-4 weeks periods. From the beginning, the hotel has been the best of what South Goa offers. We have also reviewed other 5-star hotels in the area, but absolutely the number one is The Park Hyatt Goa. The best part is the magnificent staff at all levels and also service, restaurants, rooms and a spa. Everywhere we met the smiling staff with lovely personalities. All deserve our warm thanks, especially, our chefs Prakhash and Edridge, housekeepers: Rehman, Pratap, Kuldeep and Mr. Ravi, Waiters: Mahantesh, Akhilesh and Azo ad in the front office Mr. Samee. In entity, the hotel´s garden, beaches and services are a wonderful oasis, which you don´t want to leave. If you want the best, choose The Park Hyatt Goa. We will be back again next winter. Markku and Osmo from Finland

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Markku and Osmo,

Thank you for your continuous patronage to Park Hyatt Goa. My team and I are very grateful for your appreciative feedback and kind compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Goa for many more memorable and luxurious vacations.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very good customer service. The staff took care of all our needs and everyone was very helpful and friendly. We had an absolutely lovely time. Some room for improvement as we had some frayed sheets and old towels.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Kapil,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing this wonderful review about my team. Your feedback about the linen has been duly noted. We look forward to creating many more enriching holiday experiences for you in Goa.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Just an all round superb experience with wonderful staff delightful grounds fantastic rooms.
Special shout out to all the food and beverage staff who made it all the more special.
Put this place on your list when in Goa.
Michael

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael,

My team and I are very pleased to read this wonderful feedback. We do hope to see you back on the sandy shores of Goa soon.