“Indian Tour”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped in a this restaurant as it was close to our villa and looked interesting in the evening with its garden lights and quirky layout. The staff were great, very attentive and friendly. The lady who took our order was very patient and talked us through items from the menu. The food was good, except the man bread and everyone was happy with the great value for money prices. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Been back to Kukuruku every week since I've been in Goa and I always order new foods, never dissapoints. Great place to experience authentic food with a relaxing atmosphere!

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Even though its a bit out of the way, its well worth it! First time here i ordered the biryiani and the second time i had the vegetable stir fry! Both times the service was fantastic! There are quite a few mosquitos round so i asked them for some extra fans for the feet and that sorted all the problems! 10/10 and price is really reasonable.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Some friends introduced this place to us. It's just off the main road running from baga to arpora. The setting is beautiful all outside with coverings and hammocks dotted around.

I've tried a few dishes and would recommend anything with chicken. They do it very good here. I love the bbq chicken as well as the chicken mango curry! They also have really good banana fritters.

This place is a hidden gem! The prices are very good as well. Around 250 rps for a main meal.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

I came here with a couple of my friends and I always order Byriani where ever I go. And this by far is the best one I've had! Recommend to anyone! I'll be back!