“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Thai Cafe is a great spot to go, or to order from, if you want some delicious Asian food. The meals are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for as the portions are on the large side. There is a wide variety of dishes and I always have one of the soups as a starter. The black bean fried noodles are my favourite main meal.The staff are friendly and they have always gotten my orders correct when I've ordered over the phone.

There are newer reviews for Thai Cafe

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The Thai Cafe is always a winner and also one of the restaurants I frequently recommend to guests that stays in my guesthouse.
Have not had any bad meals here .... Thanks, you guys will for sure stay on my restaurant recommendation list.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit for. Sit down dinner with family and it was fantastic! We ordered the sweet and sour crispy duck, phad woon sen (glass noodles with beef and vegetables) and a spicy chicken with cashew nuts. Three portions fed four of us and we took a doggy bag home! At a cost of R350 or $20 including soft drinks for four people it was excellent value for money. Highly recommended to all who love tasty food!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

A simple take away come restaurant and certainly nothing more than that. But the food is good, well priced and the chef will cook your order as spicy as you like. Simple but pleasing.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Plenty of food. We thought it more Chinese than Thai. Good service and good prices by our European standards. A good break from the ubiquitous burgers and pizza. Thanks