1,484 results
All reviews oasis pool red door spa golf course wig wam bocce ball historic resort bar and grill water slides beautiful grounds ping pong phoenix area walk in closet great resort main pool resort fee bell staff pool staff
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the resort. The Oasis Pool was right off our patio and it was beautiful to look out at. The grounds are vast and we walked a lot to get to different places. If you have mobility issues, make sure to plan for this especially when it’s hot outside.

We were upgraded to a larger suite and the room was very comfortable and the bed was great. We did find a food wrapper in the corner left by the last guest and one of the snacks packs was expired. They have Starbucks coffee in the rooms and can even order a specialty Starbucks drink at one of the restaurants.

I’d stay here again for sure!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your review and photo with us. I’m pleased that you enjoyed the view from your room and proximity to our Oasis Pool. I apologize if any details of your accommodations fell short, and please note that our team will gladly transport guests via golf cart if needed. We’d love to have you back at The Wigwam for a stay that exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Staff was extremely helpful, beautiful rooms, if you have to stay in the big city this is a nice spot! It's big and I was confused at first but the staff was so friendly and helpful taking us in golf carts and helping carry heavy items to our rooms - sweet!

Stayed: June 2018

Charlotte, thank you so much for your five-star review. It was our pleasure to host you for your event, and I’m so glad our courteous and caring team made you feel welcome and helped you navigate our grounds with ease. We look forward to your next visit to The Wigwam.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This hotel is always great. Service, cocktails, food and pool are all excellent. Accommodations were clean, quiet and very comfortable. We like the community style layout. You are in individual 2 story room pods. It feels like you are in a resort town. Short walk to all amenities.

Room Tip: I haven't yet found a bad room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I’m thrilled that you have come to associate The Wigwam with quality and relaxation, Robert. We love that our guests can retreat to our resort when they want to escape the heat and swim, play, or dine with us. We look forward to providing you with another five-star experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Golf was great. Restaurants were solid, and fair priced. Staff lied to me about our room's soaking tub having "Jets" when I booked, and Oasis 18+ pool was full of annoying kids, so that sucked. 4 of 5

Room Tip: Even around the 18+ pool are they book families, so you're safe nowhere to relax...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

I’m pleased that you enjoyed golfing and dining with us. However, I apologize for any confusion regarding your accommodations, and regret any inconvenience regarding our pool. We hope we’ll have another chance to impress you with the peaceful and relaxing experience you deserve at our resort.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This resort can use better signage to find your room. Because, truly the room was wonderful, and large, and private. It was a pleasure to be in the room.

There are lots of activities around the resort, so you can do tons of stuff and never leave.

I was there for a conference, so only had one meal on my own, and it was in the bar area - it was awful. The service was slow, we did not get the ordered meal, the fries were cold. The drinks were good, and plentiful, and the food for the conference was pretty nice.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to a pool if that is what you are wanting. There is a walk for some of the outer buildings.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I’m glad that we had the opportunity to host you for your business trip and provide you with a welcoming, refreshing environment with plenty of entertainment options. However, I apologize if your dining experience was not up to par, and will pass along your comments to ensure your next visit to The Wigwam exceeds all expectations.