1,484 results
All reviews oasis pool red door spa golf course wig wam bocce ball historic resort bar and grill water slides beautiful grounds ping pong phoenix area walk in closet great resort main pool resort fee bell staff pool staff
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Beautiful grounds, great room, beautiful view, excellent staff. The food was very good, the pool and workout facilities were amazing. I had the best experience and the staff went out of their way to remember my name and speak to me personally.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the tennis courts
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Learning that our staff’s attentive and personalized service made your experience at our resort the best stay ever has really made our day! It’s so great to hear that you enjoyed dining at our restaurants, along with taking a dip in the pool and relaxing in your room. The next time you feel like getting away, we hope you’ll return to us at The Wigwam. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

I was introduced to The Wigwam for a business event and would return again for business or pleasure. In the short opportunity I was here I was impressed with the atmosphere and the people. Wonderful amenities, staff, and facilities. I left wishing I had more time to enjoy this beautiful resort and area. Staff were very attentive, quiet, but friendly. I only had a short afternoon to relax and was unable to unwind in a short period of time. The views are breathtaking!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Hopefully you’ll be able to take all the time you need on your next visit to enjoy all our resort has to offer! We want our resort to feel like an oasis for our guests, and it’s lovely to discover that our property’s ambiance and friendly staff were the highlights of your business trip. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful photos with us from your time at The Wigwam.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

For several years now my wife and I were spending again a couple of days at the Wigwam Resort in Phoenix - Arizona. As always in the same room, overlooking the courtyard pool. Although the furniture in the room is a little bit outdated, the rooms are very nice and offering a lot of space. But most time you're not in your room but staying at the pool or enjoying the shadow at your large balcony. The resort area itself is wonderful and the hotel itself is offering excellent facilities for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. For sure we like to come back during 2016!

Room Tip: An Oasis Terrace King room (overlooking the courtyard pool) is a great place to stay!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hanl64

Thank you for your continued loyalty to The Wigwam. It’s always a pleasure having you and your wife with us, and we’re elated to learn that you both look forward to unwinding by our pool and taking in the scenery our resort has to offer from your guest room balcony. We look forward to having you back with us in the upcoming year!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I was there for a conference. Very well kept landscape and well trained staff.
Got in to a new room as we can still smell new carpet. I will for sure bring my kids there next time. For people who appreciates quiet room and nice view, Oasis side is a good bet.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnCWang1688

We look forward to meeting your family on your next stay at The Wigwam! It’s lovely to hear that our peaceful accommodations and helpful staff made your business trip a relaxing retreat as well. Thank you for commenting on your time with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

A bit of a ride from the airport, but worth the effort. Built many years ago has a lot of charm. Staff very friendly always ready to help. Attended a conference here for several days. Conference center is nice, food was good. Really enjoyed Red's located on the golf course. My room was older and bathroom needs refreshing, but was clean. The only real problem with this hotel was the internet service, was slow and hard to stay connected to. Other than that this hotel won't disappoint you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

We’re glad that you found The Wigwam to be one of the top historic resorts around! It’s wonderful to hear that our conference facilities and Red’s Bar & Grill met your expectations. We do regret that you had an issue with the WiFi and we have passed your comments along to our tech team to see what can be done to improve the speed. Some of our guest rooms have been refreshed in recent years and our staff would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect room for an additional stay. Your review is greatly appreciated.