All reviews main bedroom washing machine braai area secure complex modern home recommend el nicely decorated and clean affordable accommodation mtb race rooms are modern family holiday pleasant stay beautiful accommodation great place to stay home away from home air conditioner enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here as my daughter was swimming in a 3 day gala. It is perfectly situated next door to the pool which made it very convenient.The house stayed in was 10/10!! We had everything we needed and more! The place is spotless clean and private. We noticed that we had not packed in the 2 prong adapters for our chargers, the receptionist gave us 2 adapters and was so kind and helpful!I will be going to Oudtshoorn in the New year and I immediately booked the same place. You cannot go wrong staying here! I am looking forward to me next stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Cosy, modern home away from home accommodation. We had a very enjoyable stay. My only issue is that I would have liked more round glass and plastic serving bowls (there was only one large plastic bowl) as well as a set of steak knives (as opposed to the normal cutlery for eating and one large chef's knife that were available). Other than that everything was perfect.. The unit came stocked with salt & pepper grinders, sugar sachets, tooth picks and dish washing liquid which was nice.. even though we took our own.. I have already recommended El Dorado to others and will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Parking is in front of your room and your vehicle is safe. Area is quiet. Rooms got everything that you need in it and it's really clean. Reception is friendly and very helpful.
We haven't tried the breakfast yet but I'm sure it will not disappoint!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Our stay was great, The accommodation was neat and clean ( we stayed in the 1 bed suites), the staff were friendly and helpfulat reception -all in a secure conplex and easy to find - will def be back !

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Was a great place to stay at with kids, in a 2 bedroom house. Friendly helpful staff. The place is neat, clean and spacious. Very quite area in Oudtshoorn. Close to shopping center. Thank you to the staff for their hospitality. Breakfast was also amazing in the garden.