“Delightful end to the Cape Point Tour!!”

Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Noordhoek
Reviewed 6 October 2017

After our day of Cape Point activities we stopped in at Cape Point Vineyards for dinner and wine to watch the sun set and enjoy sitting outside in this lovely peaceful place. Inside we purchased snacks and wine along with artisan chocolates. Truly a lovely place to end the day. This was a Thursday which is the community market. Highly Recommend.

All reviews
"cold meats"
in 6 reviews
"pork belly"
in 5 reviews
"cheese and meat platter"
in 3 reviews
"restaurant terrace"
in 3 reviews
"wine estate"

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this vineyard by chance. We drove the coastal road including Chapmans Peak drive to Noordhoek.
The deck area was a great place to enjoy the lovely view out to Long Beach at Noordhoek.
Meals were delicious. Man had Kabeljou (fish) on a risotto. And I had the pork belly. Both were delicious.
Price was very reasonable. We had a small carafe of wine each.
One white , one red and these were good to.
Service was very professional.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I called in today on spec after 3 year away for me.

It has changed but for the better and the overall experience was 200% positive.

Wheelchair access is a delight - toilet facilities excellent - parking great and very near the restaurant entrance.

Although it was raining this in no way detracted from the atmosphere and our food was excellent and served promptly with a very pleasant attitude.

We felt in no way rushed or under pressure to vacate and I would recommend this vineyard to anyone visiting this area - Thursday evenings sees a market and what a location to have something to eat, drink (if not driving) and watch the sun go down.

In one sentence - A fantastic place to visit.

Gerry

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We celebrated our friend's birthday with some picnic platters and some delicious Cape Point vineyard wines. The setting is always amazing and the kids can run around and play soccer. The picnic spread was tasty and the platters of cheese and cold meat and breads went very well with the wine.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place I've been to a couple of times. It's winter now so the atmosphere of the place has changed somewhat. In the summer it seems quite casual with the options of picnic baskets (can prebook and picnic deli open. In Winter the food is more wholesome and indoorsy. I had the springbok and it was amazingly cooked. My friend has the rump steak and the presentation on both was top notch!! I love the wines from the farm as well. We had a SB and was light but potent. The way I like it. The waiter was so so lovely and chatty but not to the point of intrusive. Lovely views, cosy atmosphere. I'm not posh but word to the wise, people were smart casual dress (not hoody and jeans and trainers like I was wearing). That being said, not snobby, lovely fires with a few little kids dotted around the place so a family vibe going on as well. As I say second time I've been in different seasons and will go back again for both wine and food.