All reviews canal walk mall stay easy hotel ratanga junction cape town budget accommodation walking distance business trip the hotel is clean easy access the hotel staff rooms are comfortable enjoyed my stay minute walk excellent location excellent stay comfortable stay convenient location
Reviewed 17 January 2017

the muffins were not well baked, the bacon had too much salt, I did not enjoy breakfast at all. the breakfast pack, the fruits had gone bad twice days in a row.the room was cleaned only on my first day, the rest of my 11 days I spent there they never leaned the carpet, they were only making the bed.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for your feedback. I sincerely apologise for the level of service received as this is certainly not the experience we want to share with our guests.

I welcome you to contact me directly should any part of your stay fall short of your expectations and I will gladly attend to them personally.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I always stay at StayEasy Century City when I am in Cape Town. I make use of the Tsogo Sun "Over 63" rates. You cannot get a getter deal than this. The hotel is clean and has all the facilities I need. The staff are always friendly and helpful and as a bonus breakfast is included. The rate is based on a unit price not per person, so my wife and I both get breakfast included. The location is perfect for shopping as Canal Walk is next door. No better deal in Cape Town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing the highlights of your stay.

My team and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The price was good and included bfast. My 7 year old enjoyed the sleeper couch. Nice size tv. Good bfast. Room is on the smallish side but liveable. Hotel is neat and clean. Walking distance from canal walk and ratanga junction. Close to grand west casino. No restaurant or room service but there are vending machines, canal walk restaurants and express delivery to assist with hunger pangs. Staff are friendly esp Felicity at Bfast.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for your review following your recent visit. I am pleased to note the hotel and our location added great value to your holiday and hope we can welcome your whole family back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The hotel is fine and well located, 3 minutes walk to Century shopping mall. Was surprised at the limit imposed for wifi access - to be renewed everyday, was shocked to see the data package wiped out within minutes with just browsing activity...followed by messages inviting you to buy data package options. They really need to sort this out...

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for the feedback. Your WIFI concerns are noted and are being addressed.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We enjoyed ourselves and the staff was very helpful and friendly, beautiful rooms and very clean. I will surely come back and i can recommend the hotel to friends and family. What was most fascinating was the easy access to the Mall, Virgin Active and Ratanga Junction.

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing your recommendation with family and friends.