Vrede Manor
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Sunstays Lagoon Beach Apartments(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$67
Agoda.com
Cotswold Guest House(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$66
US$50
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hajo's Lodge(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$72
Agoda.com
Colors of Cape Town Lodge(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$37
Allstar-Villa(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
  • Pool
La Roche Guest House(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Vrede Manor actually was my parents home when I was in school so it was a fantastic feeling to sleep in my old bedroom! The property is beautifully kept (they were replacing the roof tiles during our visit) and Mark and Colin very thoughtfully reduced our payment because of the ongoing work. We were very well cared for and Colin does a great breakfast. Definitely will book when we visit Cape Town again!

Room Tip: Any room is a good choice. The studio would suit people who prefer to be slightly more independent.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I've been three times to Cape Town in the past 6 years and stayed in many B&Bs and hotels but this one beat them all. Charming hosts ( and their pets ), cosy Victorian manor where you feel right at home, great breakfast that changes every morning, new swimming pool, privacy, secure parking, a gorgeous garden,....I didn't want to leave. So yes I will go back there without a doubt if given half a chance :).
Owners Mark & Colin even volunteered we had a pizza diner party for friends and family at the place and helped us in their spare time with the setting and warming up the food.
Thanks Mark and Colin for everything !

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Vrede Manor was an absolute delight. Luxurious, very comfortable and very well positioned. 10 mins to the Waterfront or City and 20 mins from the airport. 2 min walk from the beach.
We were in the studio which was so beautifully furnished and well equipped. I would be devastated if I could not stay here next time I am in Cape Town. Colin and Mark are superb hosts and obviously are very experienced in providing everything you might want in a 5* Guest House.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed in the Studio for 19 nights. My partner, daughter aged 6 & myself. It was perfect. Beautiful, clean and safe. The guys Colin & Mark were perfect hosts; helpful, knowledgeable and a joy to chat to. We will hopefully be visiting family in Cape Town again in the not too distant future. Vrede Manor would be our first choice everytime. My daughter loved the dogs, Boris, Daisy and Bertie. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I was a little apprehensive about taking our little boy (nearly two) such a long way from home for a holiday, but that was quickly laid to rest once we arrived knowing the the owners, Mark and Colin had pretty much taken everything into consideration with regards to the things we needed - car seat, high chair, cot etc, but they went that bit further and contacted us beforehand to see if there were any special provisions needed.
The hospitality shown throughout our stay was second to none - we arrived as guests and left as friends.
The accommodation itself was to a very high standard - beautifully and tastefully decorated throughout. It's an old manor house that has been turned into a boutique B&B whilst retaining it original warmth and charm. Situated within around 10 mins car ride from city centre and short cheap bus ride too, it has most conveniences you'll need - a stunning quiet beach, restaurants, supermarkets, easy access to the main roads (and therefore non-Cape Town attraction) and one of the biggest shopping centres I've ever been to!
We were gutted to be leaving and hope to return to the fantastic country and the warmth and hospitality that Mark and Colin shared with us.

Room Tip: 3 rooms available, you won't be disappointed with any of them?
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family