All reviews fleeting visit stayed here lovely balcony couple of nights comfortable beds warm welcome veranda waterfront hosts
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We stayed here last month for 2 nights. This guest house is located about a 5 minute drive from the main waterfront area where you will find plenty of restaurants and shops. Our room was very spacious but badly requires modernisation to make it more pleasant.
We had a large fan in the room and also a lovely private balcony outside. Breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights, the owner has been very helpful with all our requests at arrival and during our stay. Rooms are very nice and clean and the whole place is a well preserved historic building with character. Great location.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to this B&B. The standard is excellent and its positioning just above the main road gives good views over the lagoon . It is also a walking distance to town and a short drive to the Waterfront and Thesen island .
Breakfast on the stoep is very good. Will be returning in May for the Simola hill climb

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my week stay at Yellowwood Lodge which was comfortable, homely and had a touch of historic charm to the building and decor. The breakfasts were delicious and lovely to eat while sitting on the porch smelling the sea air. The kind and sincere hospitality of Ernest was greatly appreciated as was his thoughtfulness. A lovely historic establishment as a gem in Knysna.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2017

For those who love the vintage look and experience, this is the place for you.
But for those who travel a lot, I would recommend that you keep searching.
The people were nice there, you will not be unnecessarily bothered at all.
The place is conveniently close to pretty much everything but away from the hustle of the town. The best thing about our room was the view.
Would I wanna stay there again? No!
Just a personal preference, otherwise I understand that there are people who would enjoy staying there, I'm just not one of them.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family