US$179
US$145
US$166
US$156
Priceline
The Knysna Belle(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
The St. James of Knysna(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Roseroc Guest House(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
Blue Oyster B&B(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Falcons View Manor(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$116
Agoda.com
All reviewshome away from homesmaller roomroom was cleansecure parkingrooms are smalleasy accesspool area isserviced dailystay there againyogurtshort drivewonderful hostsa wonderful stayenjoyed our stayrobertguesthousewaterfront
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My stay at Knysna Herons Guest house was the best stay. They rooms were outstanding with great service. Did I mention their breakfast?! You guys if you looking for great value for your money and more, don’t think twice about your next stay in Knysna just go to Knysna Herons Guest House

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went together for a month as we were doing a course in knysna. The first few days went okay then the HORRIBLE service started. The staff were so unprofessional and rude that it made you feel uncomfortable when they entered your room to tidy up and that you did not even want to ask them something. The dishes that was supposed to be "clean" was always dirty ,stains and food was left in the dishes or they were just packed away dirty!!!! Then the most disgusting thing was that our bedding was only washed ONCE the whole month!!! and that is only because i took it off the bed myself and told them it's unacceptable to have the bedding on for so long !!! It was really the worst stay ever and to top it off my clothes went missing !!!!! And the worst is it was my underwear !!! And then when i approached the subject to find out if it maybe did not lay around in the laundry room the one lady literally swore and shouted at me saying I'm making her a thief when all i did was asked her to look if it was laying somewhere!! And the bad thing is she treated a customer like that INFRONT OF THE MANAGER!!!
This was the worst worst worst stay ever and for the price it was ridiculous !!
Would not recommend this place to anyone and will definitely not be going back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica d
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This was a nightmare, dirty bedding for a month, I was suppouse to have Internet because I went as a student they told me to sit on the steps outside or by the pool where the mosquitos are eating you and there are no power point, I tried to speak to the owner Antionette she does not contact me because they overcharged me (they charged me for 2 persons) and now they have lots of story's about the previous management, and the management harrasses you at 21: 30 because they are having a problems with the previous management and can not find you're payments if you ask them to give you time to finish you're course because you don't have transport you will assist them in two weeks time the auditor insists you do it now when you are at school for the whole day . The dishes is dirty the dishwasing cloth is so dirty it smells, the shower is dirty and when you speak to the cleaning staff about it they shout at you!!! So please do NOT go there I will not advise anybody to go there... I never had such a bad experience in my life and they ask you for your proof of payment but they do not except it at all... They are unprofessional....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Natasha V
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Knysna Herons guest house is a perfect place to stay at Knysna. Reception friendliness, clean and comfortable room. The guest house is few minutes away from many Knysna attractions and it has a charming quite and tranquility. It's quite and peaceful. There is no noise. In the morning you woke up by a beautiful bird song from different bird species. I recommend it 100% to anyone. We will definatety go back

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11Heron, Manager at Knysna Herons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

The grounds with the lush garden are meant to revitalise and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tranquillity at our guesthouse. The birdlife here is indeed unique and the Heron bird is an almost daily visitor here, hence our name.

I thoroughly enjoyed having you as a guest and it will be an honour to have you back.

Kind regards.

Willa

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here early Jan 2018. We found the place lived up to other positive reviews. It was clean and well equipped. Serviced daily. Pool area perfect for the kids. Only 5 minutes to the Knysna Heads. Friendly and welcoming team. Highly recommend to anyone looking for good value for money accommodation in Knysna.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
11Heron, Manager at Knysna Herons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our guesthouse.

We value our guests and fully understand how important a memorable stay is. When our guests are happy, than we are happy.

Thank you once again.