“Nice atmosphere”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual dining & child friendly relaxed environment. Breakfast served from 08:00-18:00
Reviewed 16 March 2017

The setting and atmosphere for Greens is really it's strong point. The pizzas were nice and the waiter was pleasant, although a little slow.

I wouldn't recommend this for a special night out, it is more somewhere to go if you don't feel like cooking.

There are newer reviews for Greens

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Dispiriting experience today. The grumpy and disinterested waitress got the coffee order wrong. The muffin took 20 minutes to arrive and was inedible. I asked for the manager who then proceeded to make matters worse by telling me how they pride themselves on their muffins and not listening to my complaint. Rubbish. We won't return.

1  Thank p_butt
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Greens is not pretentious ( mainly pizzas,salads and burgers ) but one of those places that are always a great place to go for a lunch or early dinner . Sitting outside under shady trees with a glass in your hand, it is a winning formula.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This experience was al fresco dining at its best. Set in my favourite kind of setting (Surrounded by greenery), excellent service and absolutely outstanding food, I would have to say it was the perfect setting for two friends to have a relaxing supper and frankly just chill.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I have visited twice over the past couple of months and was disappointed both times. They seem to 'test' dance/rap/club music over lunchtime on Sundays and its very unpleasant. The staff inside the restaurant speak and chat so loud you can hear them from outside. The coffee was weak and the hollandaise sauce overcooked. Greens used to be one of my favourite spots as I could take my dog there, but the 'noisy vibe' is not to my liking anymore.

1  Thank Lizelle d