“Rotten Service and an Inedible Muffin”
Review of Greens

Greens
Ranked #21 of 44 Restaurants in Constantia
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual dining & child friendly relaxed environment. Breakfast served from 08:00-18:00
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Dispiriting experience today. The grumpy and disinterested waitress got the coffee order wrong. The muffin took 20 minutes to arrive and was inedible. I asked for the manager who then proceeded to make matters worse by telling me how they pride themselves on their muffins and not listening to my complaint. Rubbish. We won't return.

1  Thank p_butt
There are newer reviews for Greens

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Greens is not pretentious ( mainly pizzas,salads and burgers ) but one of those places that are always a great place to go for a lunch or early dinner . Sitting outside under shady trees with a glass in your hand, it is a winning formula.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This experience was al fresco dining at its best. Set in my favourite kind of setting (Surrounded by greenery), excellent service and absolutely outstanding food, I would have to say it was the perfect setting for two friends to have a relaxing supper and frankly just chill.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I have visited twice over the past couple of months and was disappointed both times. They seem to 'test' dance/rap/club music over lunchtime on Sundays and its very unpleasant. The staff inside the restaurant speak and chat so loud you can hear them from outside. The coffee was weak and the hollandaise sauce overcooked. Greens used to be one of my favourite spots as I could take my dog there, but the 'noisy vibe' is not to my liking anymore.

1  Thank Lizelle d
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I've visited once before and quite liked the vibe, service and food (we had pizza at the time). Second time around though, was the exact opposite. The waiter seemed somewhat annoyed every time we asked a question, kept forgetting parts of our meals and two of our meals was truly the worst thing I've eaten in a restaurant. The 'asian' duck salad, consisted of the driest duck I've ever eaten, and minus the promised asian sesame seed dressing . Unappetizing and hard to even chew. My husband's greek lamb was equally as dry. I found this most suprising, as the restaurant was quite empty for a Saturday afternoon, which usually equates to better meals and service. I am hoping this was a once off thing but sadly it was enough to put me off from coming back...

1  Thank Leticia S