All reviewsswimming poolguest housecape townbeautiful gardenrelaxing stayexcellent locationpremiseshalaltrampolinefacilitiespatiohosts
Reviewed 2 March 2016

This is a beautiful house in a wonderful part of South Africa. Marina is a hospitable, warm and caring host, without being overbearing.
Excellent facilities, an extensive top-notch breakfast - I wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2016

The guest house itself is truely beautiful and we would definately love to stay there again.
I made the booking under the impression that there was an Aircon in the room. After checking in we discovered that there wasnt one. When I queried it I was told that the house was fully booked and nothing could be done.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very poor, no alcohol on site, room dark and old fashioned, not enough shelf space around wash basin, fan not working, poor lighting, dangerous sockets needs more mirrors to make up, room just a hell hole, only good thing was the breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We had a great vacation start for our South Africa trip. Our room was very nice and the garden well maintained.
Marina & her staff was very friendly and helpful. If you like to stay in Constanzia, we can recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2016

A great accommodation in a superb surrounding. Great service and wonderful people, who fulfilled my wishes before I asked.
The room was huge with a bathroom one could get lost. The garden lush and colorful and the pool a very soothing place to be.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo