The Alphen Boutique Hotel(Constantia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$161
US$122
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Constantia Cottages(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
Hotels.com
Constantia White Lodge(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Summit Place Guesthouse(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Constantia Spring(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$62
Constantia Lazy River(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$63
Constantia Valley Lodge(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$119
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$256
US$244
Orbitz.com
All reviewshonesty barcape townwelcome drinkpersonal touchvery nice staypremier suitepersonal servicehome away from homehis teaman upgraderooms are beautifulquiet locationbeautiful areaa great place to stayattention to detaileasy accessthree nights
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My husband and I were treated wonderfully by all the staff at Nova Constantia, I cried when I left!!!

Somehow it felt old fashioned. I think because the service was exceptional, the staff weren't nice because they had to be, they were lovely because they actually cared, it felt more like family than a hotel.
The care is effortless, they go above and beyound what you may ask for and nothing is too much trouble.

If I'm luckily enough to go to South Africa again, I'll be staying there for sure, that's if I can get a room!!!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The staff at Nova couldn't have been more accommodating from the time I booked and requested a shuttle to the time Lee carried my luggage to the Uber upon my departure. The grounds are beautiful. The view is stunning. The rooms are chic, more spacious than I anticipated and the bathrooms are heavenly. I was greeted by name... by Lee, who I hadn't met before on the first morning of my stay. He provided info about the best places to dine, sights and conversation about himself and South Africa that was intriguing. Far more friendly than he ever had to be and it was greatly appreciated. If ever in Constantia again, this is where I'll be staying. I give the property, the night check in staff and Lee five stars!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Spacious comfortable hotel in Nova Constantia wine region. Very helpful staff. Good swimming pool and tennis court. Huge rooms with plenty of space. Great English breakfasts. Would recommend to someone touring the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The location is absolutely beautiful, the team and welcome is outstanding.
Great breakfast, freshly served. I got offered all kind of services (ordering meals, Restaurant recommendations, shuttle and taxi Service) - I felt really pampered. Will definitely come back to this little paradise

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We were so happy with this property. The rooms are beautiful, clean with amazing showers. Breakfast by the pool is included and made fresh to order with delicious produce. The manager is super helpful and goes out of his way to ensure your stay is comfortable and magical; from restaurant reservations to late check out (if possible). Would highly recommend and can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All are fabulous
Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple