“Lovely meal and atmosphere”
Review of Pigalle Restaurant

Pigalle Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 1,304 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$250 - US$1,000
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Well-known as the perfect venue for a stylish evening out, we offer guests live entertainment from our dance floor alongside superb dinner courses. Renowned for our fresh seafood and Chalmar steak, our menu comprises of classic dishes with a subtle Portuguese flair. Including a spacious cigar lounge and private dining room our venue is versatile as well as suitable for private functions.
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Really enjoyed our evening good food,service and music/dancing. However didn't get to linger over our meal - last mouthful of starter taken and plates cleared and main course arrived. May have been as a large party were in. Felt a bit rushed and not jazz music more dinner dance type music.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 24 February 2017

We arrived in Cape Town on Boxing Day and our visit to Pigalle (booked in advant) was our Christmas dinner. A wonderful meal, attentive service and great music to accompany our dinner. My Ostrich medallion was one of the best I have tasted. The service was just the right balance of being there and giving us time to enjoy our food and wine. We even had a dance (which is rare for my husband) indicating how much we enjoyed our evening, one we will remember. Thank you.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I was staying in Cape Town at long street backpackers and wanted a nice dinner. I called the restaurant for a reservation. They even called a cab for me but I did have to pay which is definitely not a problem. I had beef carpaccio for a starter, ostrich medallion for my main and creme brûlée for dessert. My waiter King Arthur was great and all the other staff were very attentive making sure I was happy. Thanks everyone.

1  Thank Sightsee639784
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the fabulous sea food in pigalle on the 13th of Feb 2017.
Not only was the food delicious, the Jazz was excellent and the service by King Arthur and Tryniore (?) was superb.

Thanks for making an excellent evening!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

This was the perfect place to celebrate my fiance's birthday!...to celebrate anything in fact...or to just get out and have a good evening!... the service we received was top notch!...from the entrance...till we were served... Our waiter Johnny and the others that checked in... saw to our every need and made us feel well taken care of!...the setting and atmosphere can not be described...from the ambiance to the band playing in the background..it was excellence at its best!!!...and the food...DIVINE! This was truly fine dining...and you taste real quality food!... hats off to the chefs... We will be back for sure...