“Amazing meal”

Ranked #10 of 1,193 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Taking the classic grill and bar to new heights, NV-80 was born in celebration of a successful 32 years in the restaurant industry. Named after the dynamic and legendary Goncalves brothers, Naldo and Victor, NV-80 is not just a restaurant, it's a lifestyle. It is absolutely no secret that this duo doesn't just enjoy what they do - they love it. NV-80 offers guests a relaxed atmosphere with friendly, attentive service as well as a delectable menu offering the very best chalmar steaks, fresh seafood, and a twist of international favourites. With its truly original design, NV-80 offers you a bit of 'Old Cape Town' with intimate indoor dining, a romantic patio, and a chic bar that overlooks the restaurant.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited NV-80 on the first night of our honeymoon after the recommendation from the hotel we were staying in. Every part of the meal was fantastic and with 2 X starters, 2 meals and 2 sides, 2 vodka and lemonade a and a bottle of wine came in at around £60- incredible!

The service from Marco was brilliant too, he explained everything very well and provided recommendations.

If we were staying in Cape Town any longer we would have definitely returned!

1  Thank Kayleighlou90

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Bit of a shock to discover this place inside a shopping centre but what a find.
Attentive and knowledgeable waiting staff.
Fillet steak cooked to perfection. Lamb chops so soft and very little fat.
A wonderful meal and eating experience. We would happily return and explore the menu further.

1  Thank ali24west
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had the most awesome dining experience at NV80 Friday night.
Awesome food and fantastic service. I will be back for more!
I cannot believe I have not been there before.

1  Thank HvW1973
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Anniversary dinner last night. 1s visit there after recommendations and wont be the last.Garlic bread starter was lovely .Our waiter very knowledgeable and advised us well what to choose.We settled for the Meat Platter-Karoo Lamb chops, Springbok loin and Sirloin on bone. Was Awesome. Tasty and tender.Cutting meant like butter.
Too stuffed for desert.Will leave that for next time.
Thanks for a lovely 1st experience.

2  Thank reyaadg
Reviewed 8 September 2017

My wife and I recently dined here. The service was top notch (special thanks to our waiter, Pardon). The food was really delicious ! I had the lamb fillet and my wife the Kingklip. Really delicious food. And really enjoyed the cocktails. Also met the owner who was very warm and made us feel especially welcome. Totally recommended as a fine dining experience.

1  Thank RobertPaulB