I loved this boutique hotel , it’s so beautiful inside , rooms are lovely and well appointed and the hotel is in an excellent location. As a solo female it was easy to navigate and safe walking back in the evening along Kloof street. Breakfast was delightful cold buffet or a hot breakfast from the menu. Hop on hop off bus stop is close by. There is a complimentary shuttle based on availability which I used a couple of times. Staff goes above and beyond to help you with any questions or needs reception is friendly and warm. Shout out to all the staff who made my stay such a memorable one I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again a 5 star rating for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa