“Probable the best coffee place in the world”
Review of Truth Coffee HQ

Truth Coffee HQ
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Truth Coffee is first and foremost a coffee roastery. We pride ourselves on artisan coffee. Secondly it is a steampunk cafe, named by MSN Travel UK's Tom Midlane, the best coffee shop in the world" and the Guardian Newspaper said, "Probably the coolest cafe in the World" At night, TRUTH. After Dark comes alive - setting the stage for late-night dessert dining with a hint of the theatrical, directed by our Paris-born, Michelin star-forged master pastry chef: “I’m bringing an experience to the plate. It’s going to be intriguing.” — Kamal Hamzaoui. Join us Tuesdays to Saturdays between 6 pm and midnight for a selection of exquisite, luxury desserts—the perfect compliment to our world-famous coffee, and a toast to your impeccable taste for the best that Cape Town has to offer when the lights go dim.
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Great coffee, great coffee and great coffee.

Amazing decor, great service, good food.

Something unique, even for Cape Town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I think it is a combination of the interior design/decor, the outfits of the waiters and the fabulous coffee. It is just the whole experience!!
It is busy and we were very lucky just to walk in and get a spot (especially because we were 6 people). I think if this is on your to do list make a booking.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

An amazing coffee selection with a knowledgeable staff to help out. The lunch/bakery was a bit French inspired. The Croque Madame was one of the best I have tried outside of France! Great experience with a friendly staff. Perfect location if you wish to visit the District 6 museum. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent coffee and breakfast. The smoked salmon breakfast sandwich with cream cheese and egg were scrumptious. The coffee was hot and well made and has a robust flavour. Definitely a must visit place.

1  Thank RJG048
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were recommended here by our air bnb host. Absolutely fascinating place with very lovely staff and amazing decor. Must admit I did try other coffee that tickled my fancy more in cape townthough