1,172 results
All reviews table mountain strand street tsogo sun shuttle service free shuttle the hotel staff water front long street buffet breakfast enjoyed my stay excellent hotel rooms are spacious central location home away from home south africa floor conference
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I received an Excellent service from the hotel. I will recommend other client in the near future. If possible I will book my family in the hotel. The food is excellent and the way the bed is good and .

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Ryno D, Head Concierge at Southern Sun Cape Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear stmahlangu

Thank you for taking the time to review the stay you had at the Southern Sun Cape Sun.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the team as we always strive to provide our guests with a distinctive service.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Service of the waiter was little bit slow think she was alone and was taking long but other than that everything was perfect. breakfast was great and dinner was prepared was so perfectly prepared Than

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Escape04068274070

We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay, however please accept my apologies for the slow service experienced. Rest assured we are in the process of addressing the shortcomings, to ensure that we improve the experience for our guests from arrival to departure at The Cape Sun Hotel.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best hotel service received. I really enjoyed myself. Warm and great Welcome from Lucinda. Excellent hospitality from Lavern. You guys deserve a bells and cookies. Thank you very much for making my stay fun.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear lehlohonolomrt

I was delighted to receive your comments regarding the excellent service you received at Southern Sun Cape Sun. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with Lucinda and Lavern as they always strive to provide our guests with a distinctive service. Your words were visibly heartening to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Staff members are well trained, they know hot to treat the visitors. Every time when I entered the hotel I feel like I'm at home. Rooms are clean, breakfast and dinner services are excellent. Keep up the good work.

Dear Odyssey53573188089

We are absolutely delighted that you had an excellent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

The toilet bowl was very stained and dirty, bathroom counters dirty with old stains from glasses indicating it has not been wiped down in a long while. Aircon very noisy and lightbulbs in the bedroom fused. The salmon in the breakfast room was grey in colour and did not look fresh. The shower curtain did not prevent the bathroom floor from getting soaked, no matter which way its drawn. Overall impression of shabbiness in the room.

1  Thank Merryl F

Dear Merryl F

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of service excellence during your recent stay with us, as this is by no means the standard we offer our valued guests. I have noted your comments with regards to our breakfast and housekeeping delivery. Rest assured we are in the process of addressing the shortcomings, to ensure that we improve the experience for our guests from arrival to departure at The Cape Sun Hotel.

Once again thank you for staying with us.