This is a great hotel right on the waterfront so within very easy strolling distance to all the attractions of the restaurant. Location absolutely perfect. Hotel has no pool, garden etc. but residents can use the facilities at a nearby hotel but although just the start of summer it was not really the weather for a pool. Our room (2nd floor Piazza view) was very nice , roomy, and couldn't fault it at all. Didn't need to spend extra for a mountain view as seen every day at breakfast etc. Breakfast was superb with a vast selection of "continental breakfast" items plus a wide range of hot food available. We also had a dinner their restaurant which was really good and good value although selections a bit limited. Staff excellent and keen to help with arranging trips if needed. If returning we would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa