2,310 results
All reviews signal restaurant bascule bar whiskey bar welcome home table mountain complimentary car service dressing area chauffeur service overlooking the marina beautiful hotel our honeymoon every member of staff luxury room perfect location rooms are spacious bottle of champagne five star hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively and stayed in many beautiful hotels but never have I been made to feel so at home. We were looking for a weekend get away but still in Cape Town as my husband had to work. We had personalised check in where we were offered tea and coffee. We were taken on a tour of hotel facilities. As we were celebrating an anniversary there was beautiful treats left in our room. Nothing was too much trouble either at the spa or to simply having a shirt pressed. Every single staff member we in countered generally looked happy and always offered more than you asked.
I cannot recommend this hotel more. It is worth every single cent and I would even pay more!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Booked to enjoy afternoon tea with friday to celebrate my birthday. Lovely afternoon with good food and lovely coffee and tea. Would have loved a wider selection of savoury goodies. Attentive staff and all round good service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband and I spent four nights at Cape Grace starting September 4. Every aspect of Cape Grace exceeded our expectations. From the moment we stepped into the lobby, every staff member treated us royally. We started out with a harbor view room, but we changed to a Table Mountain view room thanks to the diligence of Noxy, an outstanding asset to the staff. Each spacious room was appointed beautifully, with large bathrooms. We had dinner in Signal Restaurant, and Josh was very helpful. We ate an abundant buffet and hot breakfast each morningin Signal as well. We had wine in the library and dinner on the library terrace. Our last supper was at the Bascule by the fire. I can say categorically that Cape Grace is on par with every five star hotel we have stayed in. I will always recommend to friends going to Cape Town.

Room Tip: Table Mountain view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Staff is very friendly. To highlight that Lauren Africa at the reception did a tremendous job in supporting us on various activities, ideas and restaurant reservations. I've never experienced such an excellent support in a 5Star Hotel. We'll be back and for us it's absolutely clear where to stay overnight. Thanks so much for the lovely 4 days.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The service at the Cape Grace is top notch! This was the first stop on our honeymoon and the staff at the Cape Grace really went out of their way to make our stay very special. We had a beautiful room with views of Table Mountain. Accommodations were luxurious and the location is excellent. We were welcomed with a bottle of champagne in our room and each night found a different surprise gift waiting for us. The breakfast is outstanding. We also had a great couples massage at the hotel's spa. We booked the complimentary hotel chauffeur for trips to and from dinner, which made getting around easy and safe. Thank you Cape Grace for such a wonderful stay. We'll be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple