“Quality Tea Tasting”

O'ways Teacafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Excellent tea tasting, breakfast, dessert and friendly service at O'ways Tea Cafe. Lisa the owner and experienced tea taster offered the best atmosphere for myself and my family.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

There's something about O Ways that always puts me in a good mood - possibly the fact that they really seem to care about what they do. The tea is exceptional and the food is deeply satisfying. I would recommend the Asian options -- today's har gau was delicately fragranced and utterly delicious, and the accompanying vegetables were steamed to perfection. Also, I don't know what they do to their mushrooms, but I'm not a massive mushroom fan and I could eat these every day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast on an autumn morning wishing for something good. I am without words, freshest ingredients in the vegan pancake, vegetables cooked to perfection. Son had cinnamon sugared pancakes and was a happy chappy. Since there was a vegan chocolate cake on offer I had to indulge. There is variety of speciality teas and off course coffee. Definitely worth another visit although I was not happy to pay R62 for 2 pancakes sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon. That was not worth it as the pancake with veges cost R60.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We really enjoyed the lovely ritual of tea making at this place - very calming and pretty, and the tea was also really delicious. However, my main, the spanakopita lacked flavour and the saltiness from the feta was overpowering.

I will be back, but just for the tea.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food at O’ways is really nice. All vegetarian with a broad selection of teas. The atmosphere is relaxed and it is a really nice spot. The device can be a bit more attentive