“Great food”

Ranked #158 of 1,294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I visited Mano's for a private party.

It is a beautiful restaurant in Greenpoint.

I was impressed by the friendly staff who had warm welcoming smiles.

The food was excellent. I had a chicken kebab skewer. This was one of the best kebabs I had for a long time. The meat was tasty and very succulent.

I would visit again when I am next in Cape Town.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Tonight I had the best Mozambique prawn curry I have ever eaten.
Unbelievably delicious.
Friends ordered, Calamari, lamb chops, fish of the day. And an absolutely incredible Bar one Ice cream dome. It is a must.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We came on the off chance as it started to rain, we’re both glad it did.

The service & food was excellent l could eat here for a week and enjoy everything.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This place is famous for their food. We experience just that! Good selection of wines. Acoustic not good. Very noisy.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We ate here with friends because it was close to the hostel where we were staying. Great choice! The food was good and we had great service. The bathroom was the cleanest I saw during our entire stay in CT. We must have looked like foreigners, because the manager (owner?) came over and chatted with us for awhile - then he went back to the kitchen and personally made us a complimentary strawberry meringue dessert. It was spectacular (and tasty!), and not on the menu. Couldn't have asked for a nicer dining experience in Cape Town!