“Hidden gem!”

Mai Thai Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Restore your body, mind and soul with an escape to Paradise in the heart of Cape Town for Thai Inspired Wellness in Africa! Featured in the media as one of THE top spa's in South Africa! Enjoy the best Massages / revitalizing luxurious Facials / 'Paradise for your Feet' Pedicures / Deluxe Manicures / expert Waxing, Tinting and Grooming and an array of relaxing and uplifting Beauty Treatments! Good value for money. Easy parking. Safe central location. with... Highly Trained and Professional Therapists with International Experience 100% natural, organic and paraben free oils from the award winning leading lifestyle brand, HARNN and Bellabaci.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

In a busy part of CT "CBD" you walk in to Mai Thai and feel like you have left the world behind. Even better, they are not only a Thai massage place, I had one of the best pedicures ever! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Carolyn H
maithaicapetown, Manager at Mai Thai Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Carolyn H
Thank you for visiting our spa. We are glad to hear you were happy with your spa experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

All reviews
"session"
"expert"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This little hidden gem in De Waterkant is so deserving of all its great reviews. I read a few and decided to book - so glad that I did!

The friendly and welcoming reception and therapists exceeded all my expectations! I arrived a few minutes early and was led to the luxurious lounge area and offered a refreshing infused water and cool towel.

I then selected my treatment from their menu of wonderful treatment options, each one sounds better than the next so I want to go back and try then all, but the Signature Massage with Sandalwood Oil is the one I settled on. Hands down the best massage I have ever had. The therapist was clearly expertly trained and I was putty in her hands. 90 minutes of pure Bliss.

After my amazing treatment, I was led to their tranquil courtyard where I was given some tea and allowed to acclimatise back to reality.

Highly recommended!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to visit our spa. We sincerely appreciate your comments. It is always special for us to hear from guests who have enjoyed our spa services. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The Spa was quite easy to locate using Google Map. A welcome drink and hot face towel was given on arrival. The lady at the reception helped me decide which treatment to go for. I opted for 90 min Aroma Therapy and selected 1 of the 3 fragrances provided. The ambiance was great. Massage was very good. It was among one of the best massages I have received but still not the best. After the treatment I was given the option for a cold/hot beverage and I opted for hot lemongrass tea which was good. WiFi was available while I sipped the tea.
One area of improvement would be to ensure that guests speak softly and are aware that the walls are not so thin and sound does travel to the rooms. In the beginning I heard one lady talking and towards the end another. So it was not so pleasant. However, the overall massage experience was great and I would definitely be back in my next visit to Cape Town.

maithaicapetown, Manager at Mai Thai Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Vivek
Thank you for visiting our Spa. We value your feedback and suggestions. As our Spa is designed as a sanctuary for the senses, a tranquil escape for relaxation and rejuvenation, we continue to encourage guests to try keep their voices to a minimum at all times. But we are so glad to hear that as you say, your overall massage experience was great and that you will definitely be back to visit our spa on your next visit to Cape Town. We look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

What an incredible place tucked away in De Waterkant. Nelly gave the most incredible full-body coconut oil massage. Left speechless. Will be back. Thank you.

maithaicapetown, Manager at Mai Thai Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Laurend
Thank you for visiting our spa and for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your massage experience.