First of all we did not have a warm welcome during the check in. After a long travel that’s what you expect and even more in a five star hotel, It would have been enough with a simple smile. We had issues with the towels. After a long day of touring we arrived in the room and saw that our dirty towels ( we left them laying on the floor) had been put back in the bathroom. When we came down to the front desk to complain we were told in a very bad manner that they only changed towels every two days due to droughts. It will be very appreciated if the front desk team can advise you of this situation during check in. F&B staff during breakfast are nice and attentive. In general terms I do not consider the hotel provides a 5 star service by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious All-Suite, 5-star hotel, is centrally located, within walking distance to the Cape Town stadium, V&A Waterfront and close to all popular beaches. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a Rooftop Pool Deck offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa