Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Southern Sun The Cullinan(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
bedfinder
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Sugar Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$56
  • Pool
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$116
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

The Commodore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$137
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$241
US$204
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Waterfront Village(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$151
Priceline
1,596 results
All reviewslord and ladybedroom suiteluxury hotelwasher dryerrooftop barfull kitchentravel deskgreen pointbeautiful hotelliving areashuttle serviceour honeymoonbreakfast was includedwaterfront areafour nightstable mountainsouth africa
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We went to the Casaurina spa at the hotel and it was the shitiest service I've ever received. Unprofessional staff. Staff talking back to me when I made a small request and when I complained the massage therapist hurt me so much I have bruises on both my sides. This is but only the first complaint as I'm in so much pain!! Wedding Anniversary ruined!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Everything in this hotel is amazing. The staff, the room, the location! But something unacceptable happened with me. Someone opened my locked luggage and STOLE 1,600.00 dollares from me! The hotel said that they were embarrassed but than they just send me a letter saying after the investigation they did not found the thief. =(

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay with convenient location to all the attractions.Not in the waterfront but we found that too crowded when visiting

Lots of restaurants in the area to choose from

Rooms are very spacious and worth paying more for a sea facing apartment

Pool area can be improved

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Location is good, the hotel is beautiful from the outside and the people are friendly. So what is the problem? I have stayed in this hotel more than once and it is easy to notice it is getting a bit worse year after year. Needs better maintenance. Just that. I would love to come here in the future and give it a 5/5 in case they improve it.

Another thing is, the services they provide (and charge for) are ridiculously expensive. Just avoid them if you can.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Terrible experience! It was a surprise for a bachelorette party and the bride arrived 10 min later. This seemed to be the end of the world to them that someone could arrive 10 min late. We didn't even get to see her before her treatment as we were told ours had to start ASAP. Nevermind they made us wait 15 min to start after they hurriedly rushed us into our rooms.
The therapists were whispering to each other the entire time during the massage and facial. VERY unprofessional.
We ordered platters beforehand and I specified that they had to be halaal as two of the girls were Muslim. We received Woolies cocktail eats on the platter including HAM and cocktail mince samoosas which DEFINITELY ARE NOT HALAAL! I paid R150 per platter for a PLATE with 3 samoosas, 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of ham, 2 pieces of cheese and some fruit. And then two of my guests could only eat the fruit! After complaining about this, I was told that my 2 Muslim friends are obviously in the wrong as ham is halaal.
Oh and to add insult to injury, 2 of the girls sustained injuries to their fingers during the manicure.
Very unfriendly service, completely amateur treatments and definitely NOT the way to start a surprise bachelorette party.
I feel a FULL refund for this service is the only compensation acceptable!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends