1,038 results
All reviews atlantic view pineapple suite other guests range rover attention to detail breakfast tray rock room cape town every evening sunset suite table mountain infinity pool complimentary wine our honeymoon the penthouse master bedroom cape point
Reviewed 7 November 2012

was just as fab as my first experience of this hotel. In fact we have just booked to go again, we don't even look at other hotels, we always try you first and thankfully we have always got booked in even if we have to move our trip by a few days.

We love it..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
GregBLondon, Owner at Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Hello Beverly and Gerry,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your second visit with us this year and that we lived up to your expectations once again. We would also like to thank you for your further reservation next Feb with Mum. We will take extra special care of her for you. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful piece of paradise very soon! Warm regards,

Greg and The Atlanticview Team

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were planning and looking forward to our 2 week South Africa holiday with great anticipation for months, and were not at all let down by the Atlanticview in spite of our very high expectations. The location is wonderful and I am very pleased we stayed in Camps Bay instead of in the city; although the city is amazing, I found this location more scenic, peaceful and beautiful and a better "home base" for our trip. The hotel itself was wonderful in terms of comfort, quality and especially service. All of the staff at Atlanticview were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. We felt very much at home and I would recommend this hotel highly.

1  Thank Dane31972
GregBLondon, General Manager at Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Hello Dane, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found it to be your perfect "Home Base". We are very well situated for getting everywhere tourists and guests wish to go when visiting this beautiful city. Camps Bay is the most popular area to stay in Cape Town. We also enjoy working with such gorgeous surroundings and great guests. It was our pleasure to be at your service and again thank you for staying at Atlanticview. Dale Gardner, General Manager

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I have always used Tripadvisor to find hotels, however, selfishly of me I never logged in to review them! Upon leaving Atlanticview I knew that I had to review it as I enjoyed my stay here so much.

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights during our fantastic Honeymoon, and out of all the great hotels we stayed in our time in Atlanticview was the most special. The location was great, a nice 20 minute walk downhill to the beach or a 3 minute drive (about €5 in a taxi), the views from the hotel were absolutely stunning, and the staff in the hotel could not be more helpful - both my wife and I feel so lucky to have found and spent some time in Atlanticview.

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - the other reviews rating the Atlanticview as Excellent are spot on!

1  Thank JHdave
GregBLondon, Owner at Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Hi JHD,

Thank you for staying with us staying with us last month. We are so happy that you enjoyed your honeymoon with us and that you were so moved by the experience as our guests that you wanted to write about it. Its all about romantic lighting, setting, position and customer service with a fine focus on detail. I feel when our guests write about their honeymoon experience like you have that we (my team and I) have completed the job we set out to do. Congratulations to you both from all of us at Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel.

Greg and the Atlanticview Team

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I had chosen this hotel (it is in reality a bed & breakfast place) due to all the excellent ratings. But unfortunately, the price is much to high for that what you get. The rooms a really nicely decorated but rather small. The breakfast is good but you have to eat what the boss has created, no exceptions please. Greg, the boss of the this five star hotel (without a restaurant and real bar) does not accept any critism. Complaints are not accepted by the hotel management. If you do not like what you get there, you have to leave or at least you are asked never to come back again. This behaviour is not professional. If I had known it before, I would not have chosen this place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
10  Thank Hotelbewerter12
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I had built up such high expectations of your beautiful hotel that I had prepared myself to be slightly dissapointed as nothing could be "that good", but it was and it exceeded my expectations and we have been lucky enough to stay in some of the worlds lovely hotels :-)

Atlantic View had a charm and a feeling that made me chill out (and I don’t do that very easily), we had amazing weather on the day of my birthday and we simply sat by the pool and drank Graham Beck Sparkling and chilled out.

Jarrard, Wesley and the whole team were simply excellent and looked after us how im sure you would of done yourself :-) All of the little touches were perfect and we loved not having to get dressed for breakfast :-)

Thank you again and we will def be back :-)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
WellTraveledandDined, Owner at Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Dear Sonia,

Coming from another hotelier from the UK you have paid us the nicest compliment you ever could have. We really appreciate it. I am so pleased we were able to live up to your expectations and make your birthday a special one.

Thank you so much from all of us at Atlanticview. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm regards,