My husband and I split our South African honeymoon into three segments: safari in Kruger National Park, road trip along the Garden Route, and a luxurious finale in Cape Town. We stayed at the Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel, which was the most PERFECT ending to our incredible honeymoon!!
The property is extremely stylish and luxurious but no pretentiousness at all. And the views are amazing!!! Perfect view of Table Mountain above and behind you, with a glorious view of the ocean laid out before you. And with the infinity pool on the deck, the water appears to run straight into the sea. Just brilliant!
On top of this, the evening happy hour is top notch! Divine hors d'oeuvres, all beautifully displayed, along with generous amounts of tasty local wines. Followed with a first-class spread of fresh fruit, breads and more delivered to our suite every morning for breakfast. All of this is included in the cost!
The in-house luxury car service is a bonus as well. We used it to go into town for dinner every night, which saved us from drink-driving.
Finally, the staff were professional, knowledgeable and extremely passionate! We were given excellent restaurant recommendations, and they were able to answer all of questions about the area.
Thank you, Greg, for providing us with such an amazing ending to our honeymoon!!! We look forward to returning, possibly for a future anniversary......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay