1,816 results
All reviews leopard bar azure restaurant twelve apostles oysters head concierge cafe grill stephanie hall cape town oyster box high tea shuttle service free shuttle main restaurant attention to detail treated like royalty sea facing room the hotel offers
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Second visit to this well kept lovely hotel.
Attentive and friendly staff.
Nice bar scene at Leopard Bar.
Stunning sunrise and sunset views .
Well appointed rooms.
Lovely and plentiful breakfast.
I highly recommend

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Sophie U
GM_12A, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Twelve Apostles hotel & Spa with our potential future guests. It is with great pride that I read that your return visit was such an amazing experience with us. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and the team at The Twelve Apostles look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

With warm regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is stunning - situated between Cape Town and Hout Bay overlooking the ocean - breathtaking views! It's simply beautiful.
Afternoon tea in the Leopard Bar was perfect. Accompanied by a couple of glasses of champagne, fabulous.
The hotel decor is beautiful, we will definitely return.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_12A, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

It is with great pride that I read you had such an amazing experience with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is wonderful

Picturesque surroundings
Fabulous pool
Hiking and outdoor area
Spa
Fantastic restaurants
Stylish bars

My favorite hotel in Cape Town

Top tip: The champagne breakfast over the weekends are amazing!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Those are exactly the words to describe our beautiful property.

We look forward to sharing this space with you in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Sadly this hotel need a major overhaul to bring it into the future. It is a major tourist trap which is rather sad as foreigners pay a fortune to stay in something that does not do the new South Africa any justice. As a white person with international friends I saw how racist they can be which is shocking. Honestly the owners / management company should seriously consider their improvement. Putting excrement in crystal does not make it luxury.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank IslandGuy100

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback, I am sorry to hear of your views. Please may I ask that you send me your contact details to michael@12apostles.co.za in order to contact you directly.

Warm Regards,

General Manager.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My husband and I were fortunate to tie the knot at the Twelve Apostles on 28 February 2018. I must add that this amazing day was orchestrated without a hitch in 6 days by the best Wedding Coordinator Team, Stephanie Hall-Tarling and Alana Stiglingh. Every detail was taken care of - Hair and Makeup artist, Professional Photographer, flowers, decor, music, food and wine and even the wedding cake. All we needed to do was show up! We were treated like royalty.

Our day started with me getting ready in our beautiful sea facing room with snacks and bubbly delivered to room. Another room was arranged for my husband and his best man to get ready in. Guests arriving were welcomed by your friendly staff and led to the Leopard lounge to chill and have a drink before the ceremony. Our ceremony was held in the picturesque Fynbos garden overlooking the ocean and mountain as our backdrop. It was perfect. We then had canapés and drinks, took photos with our guests and then my husband and I had a private photoshoot walking around this idyllic venue with it's breathtaking views. Our reception was in the Cafe Grill. Every little detail was perfect. The food was delicious, my friends are still raving about it! After dinner we relaxed and danced the night away. When we arrived back at our room, we were greeted with a rose petal turndown. It was the perfect end to the PERFECT day! The next morning we had a delicious breakfast on our balcony overlooking the ocean.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at the The Twelve Apostles for sharing in our special day and making it the wedding of our dreams. Special thanks to Stephanie and Alana as well as Gina and her amazing team in the Cafe Grill.
I would also like to thank:
Andred Hayward from I Do Weddings for a beautiful ceremony.
Talita from Mist Make-up for making me look and feel like the most beautiful bride.
Heathyr from Heathyr Huss Photography for your easy going nature and helping us to relax and enjoy the moment.

I would highly recommend The Twelve Apostles as both the PERFECT WEDDING VENUE as well as an AMAZING HOTEL.

Keep up the excellent work!
Hope to see you all again soon...Maybe for our 1 year Anniversary :)

Hugs,
Sadieka & Dinko

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Sadieka & Dinko

We are grateful for the kind words and lovely review you have taken the time to write.
We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated the hotel, the wedding, the friendly and attentive service and not forgetting the exceptional staff members, especially our very special Weddings Team, Stephanie Hall-Tarling and Alana Stiglingh.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel and look forward to be a part of every anniversary celebration.

General Manager.