POD Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$236
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$109
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Ocean View House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Beachside(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
The Glen Apartments(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$203
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$508
US$329
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$425/night.

Fairways on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
Agoda.com
The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

All reviewsgreat locationthree starhonesty barbars and restaurantsrooms were very cleansitting areawi filovely poollate checkperfect place to staynice roomstayed here for nightstop floorsunsetbay
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

We booked this guest house as the last stop of our holiday. Having been blown away with the standard throughout our entire holiday we were disappointed to end it here. As a result we only stayed 2 out of 3 nights and opted to book and pay for somewhere better to end our amazing holiday

On arrival at 8.15pm we were met with a very unfriendly man who assisted with our "late check in". The keys were handed to us and he pointed to our room. We asked him around 8.45 to call us a taxi but he told us it was too late and everywhere was closed (this was not the case). Another very kind guest actually offered to drive us the short distance and needless to say the area was busy and lively and we got a taxi back no bother.

The room itself was clean and comfortable but it was VERY noisy. We could hear the buzzer of the front gate and door non stop, people talking/working at reception and the clattering of breakfast being set up.

The pool area is tired and grubby and the pictures online certainly don't represent this.

The staff (with the exception of the night porter) were friendly and helpful and breakfast was nice too. They do get a good view of the sunset

If you are on a budget it's a good location but for us Vs what we are used too it was too basic and the noise was a major issue

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
61oncampsbay, Manager at 61 On Camps Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2015

Greetings all the way to Glasgow

Thank you for taking the time to review us.Reviews are always much appreciated.
We are looking into how we can fix some of the points raised.
We are happy you enjoyed the sunset view.

Keep well and safe travels
Warm regards from a sunny Camps Bay

Reviewed 24 March 2015

We enjoyed our trip, the guesthouse always was clean, breakfast was good and the staff was very helpfull and nice. To get to the beach we had to walk maybe for 5 min. All of the restaurants are there too!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings all the way to Finland

Many thanks for the fantastic review. We are truly grateful to have wonderful Guests.

Keep well till next time and safe travels
Warm regards

Reviewed 24 March 2015

A Very pleasant gust house with a winning team lead by Tamara who is excellent. The road noise is something that needs to be got used to but is not over powering, very quiet during the night.

No problem with using the facility again.

Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H

Dear Steve

Thank you, we appriciate your kind words.
Was lovely to have met you and we look forward to your return visit to Cape Town.

Keep well and warm regards from a sunny Camps Bay

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Excellent location for a visit to Camps Bay and surrounding area.
Close to CPT airport.
Host will arrange transfer to and from Airport.
View from the balcony will make you happy.
Breakfast even more.
Do not hesitate to book this B&B

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Leo

We like your dercription of the view! It makes us happy to.
Hope you can visit our area again
Keep well till next time and safe travels

Warm regards

Reviewed 21 March 2015

We stayed at this guest house for 4 nights in early Feb. The rooms were nice with a great view and breakfast was good. when we arrived I asked how the room safe worked. I was told not to use a code, only the key. On the 3rd morning I went to the safe to get some money to pay my room balance, My money had been carefully counted, and there was 600 Rand missing. In my business I am used to banking large amounts of cash, so was sure I had not miscounted. I also had a small amount of euros in large notes. I counted them and they were all there. Believing the safe to be "safe" I accepted I must have nade a mistake. The fllowing morning I took my things from the safe, checked my euros and found that a 200 euro note had been taken. I knew then with absolutely no doubt, that I had been robbed. I immediately spoke to the Receptionist who was reluctant to call the police and said she wanted to speak to the owner and would contact me. I was ok with this as I had to go to an important meeting and then had a long drive ahead of me. After various emails and calls I was told to go to the police. I was 800km away by then in the middle of a National Park and did not have the time or opportunity to do this. I contacted the owner on my return to Cape Town and met with him. He refused to reimburse me in any way. He offered me a discount on a future stay there but there is no way we would be comfortable staying there again. I was very disapointed by him, as I believe that if there is a safe in the room, then it is reasonable for a guest to expect belongings to be secure. When I mentioned Trip Advisor to him he became angry and said he would reply accusing me of being a conman trying to pull a scam. so all in all a disappointing start to our trip. Fortunately we stayed at some other lovely places and I have been happy to give them a very good review.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kenneth S
61oncampsbay, Owner at 61 On Camps Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

I, the owner of 61 on Camps Bay Guest house, was approached by a guest stating that money and rings had been taken from his safety deposit box. When he was asked to report to the police, he said he was too busy. When we attempted to report to police, they required the complainant do it directly. I met with the guest who told me if he was not reimbursed, he would write to Tripadvisor. As there was no proof of any forced entry and any lack of protocol on our side, one could not be certain of this claim. As it turns out, the rings were found on the side of the safety deposit box by another guest at a later stage. A figment of his imagination.
The guest stating that he would not write to Tripadvisor unless he got paid the alleged amount, pointing to the possibility of a scam on his part. Strange that he would not write in any event.
On investigation, it would appear he had stayed at another facility where money had been taken out of his safe and he had not reported it as he was reimbursed.

We have had a number of guesthouses for many years and this has been the only incident putting a huge question on this guests’ integrity.
We are rated 8.7 and just below the maximum 5 on Trip advisor for our guest houses indicating a high degree of Guest satisfaction.
A chancer par excellence.