“Lovely restaurant”

Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Fast food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Peri-Peri chicken restaurant with a world famous Portuguese style menu. Visit Nando's in Bellville for a truly South African dining experience.
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The Nando's restaurant must be one of the nicest i have been to. Clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and we didn't waite very long for our order. The food was good.

1  Thank adrianl1471

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Have been to most of the branches, around South Africa and England and without a doubt confirm that Nando's is an experience that shouldn't be missed. Exactly 15minutes after seating we took our first bite of the bold and the flavourful. I tried the new Mozambican Paprika basting and purchased the delectable sauce on my way out.

1  Thank tsareviews
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I have visited this restaurant many times before the renovation. I have always experienced excellent service and very good meals. The restaurant, despite it's volume of clientele (especially at lunch and dinner) remains clean and functional. The managers are alert to diners' expectations and are always friendly and helpful. I can certainly recommend this establishment as a very good family restaurant with fresh wholesome food and salads at all times. Since the renovations, the restaurant creates a much more spacious and comfortable experience. The decor is tasteful and appropriate.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Burger was ok although slapped together it seems in record time. No salt in takeaway bag. Cashier could no be bothered to put the transaction through the POS machine. Had to do it myself....

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

So they went bigger! Walked in and wow, looks awesome. Not really busy, but I guess not everyone knew they are open again as they were closed for revamp.

Stood in line and one 1 person in front of us being helped. His lady co-worker looked a bit confused but did not assist us. And we stood.....and stood and stood. Then a gentleman came out to the till. He, of course saw my irritated expression. He then asked in a very VERY cocky way : "what's wrong sir". I then replied :" You are now bigger with slower service." We were then informed the till is offline and his busy sorting it out. We'll....why did the lady not inform us?

And again we were standing and standing and then he informed the lady to assist us on the other till and out of the blue he said:" what's wrong sir, we are trying to assist you". This was said with a very unacceptable tone of voice. I them asked if his the owner or manager and he said the owner. I replied by saying:" well, if you were the manager you would not have spoken to me as a client like that, that supporting his business." and then I decided to cancel my order and walked out.

Will I go back and support the business? Never! Ever!

Was he the owner? Sadly no! After I did my research Mr Allan is the manager. #pathetic