US$212
El Roi Guest Lodge(White River)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
  • Pool
White House Lodge(White River)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$205
US$199
Orbitz.com
US$206
US$199
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Nut Grove Manor(White River)
US$126
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
ilanda Guest House(White River)(Great Value!)
US$50
Orbitz.com
Country Lane Lodge(White River)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$62
Agoda.com
Pine Lake Resort(White River)
US$157
  • Pool
umSisi House(White River)(Great Value!)
US$927
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed for three wonder full weeks. From the warm welcome on my arrival to the day I left I was treated with love and respect Leon and Petra made me part of the family. The rooms and food was wonder full I could not ask for more.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karenza G
Reviewed 29 January 2013

My twin sister and I bought a Groupon voucher to Pelenechi Manor, White River. I am humbled and greatful to God for ordaining our steps in this way. On our arrival we received the most warmest welcome from Petra and Leon. We got settled in and because we arrived so late, Petra arranged for food to be delivered to us. The following morning we had the nicest breakfast, which was different every morning and served with the biggest smile and care. Petra drew us a map of all the tourism spots on the Saturday morning, gave us some tips on the nicest resturants in Sabie, and checked if we got around ok. A very wonderful place indeed. I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms a faboulus and decorated with a person touch. A place away from home. Good food and great staff. Thank you once again Petra, Leon and Staff. We had the most wonderful time.

Room Tip: All of them are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 5 July 2010

Very disappointed in Pelenechi Manor. Had rang up prior to booking and was informed it was a 4 star guest house. I assure you, it is not. It is a B&B. So, the good points; We eventually found the place as directions on how to find Pelenechi on their website are wrong. We rang and were given 3 different sets of instructions by 3 different people. We found the place finally. Now the bad points: Rooms are old. Bed sheets were not clean (squashed dead bugs) no heating in room despite middle of winter. They give you a blanket but it is not big enough for the beds (2xSingle beds), walls are paper thin, i could hear when my neighbour went to the toilet/showered/ flushed etc. Service was average, I found the staff blase and uninterested. We did not stay for breakfast. Overall I rate this place poor value for money. Key question; Would i stay there again? Answer; Nope. As I'm sure i'd find cleaner, nicer places for the same money elsewhere.
Side note - Instructions to find the place; From JoBerg; head to Nelspruit, turn left on R40 heading towards White River, look for the big sign (about 12-15kms) that says KMI Airport, you can't miss it. Turn right there and head up the hill - you'll see the brown signs for Pelenechi Manor and other B&B's for the area. Good luck.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple