All reviews shopping mall self catering big mall ground floor clean pool would stay again fully equipped kitchen own meals beds were comfortable location is great stayed for nights family room en route easy access home away from home microwave lounge
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The hotel is conveniently located besides Ilanga Mall, Nelspruit's biggest commercial center. Also the ambiance of the hotel is very nice. The bar is a very agreeable place to meet friends. The breakfast in the morning is very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Rooms great, staff very friendly and helpful. Great place to stay en-route to Kruger for the big shop before safari as all the shops are right across the road. & excellent restaurants for on a night. Would be more than happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: No tip required as all good.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is literally 10 steps away from I'langa Mall. I love that I can go shopping, cross a small alley and back to the accomodation. I would like to come back in the future since I will be going to Nelspruit many times more but the carpets, curtains were so dusty, they make the sole of your feet black, no slippers. And with children, they sit n roll all over the floor. Same issue with my friends' room. Another thing, the room is not reasonably soundproofing (or Nelspruit is way too quiet?) . My toddler woke me up at early dawn, I could hear disturbing noises from the floor above.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My overall experience wasn't very good, especially taken into consideration that the hotel is a Mercure Hotel. Reception and staff was very friendly. The hotel's overall impression was good. The problem started with the accommodation. The suite where I stated was dated and the airconditioner wasn't working properly. I had to request every day for the replenishing of the the milk, coffee and sugar and still it wasn't replaced. I had to go the local convenient store to buy milk and sugar in order for me to have coffee. The hotel is excellently situated; close to a mall with restaurants and entertainment. It is very accessable from the main road and is idealy situated for business and holiday travellers. The stoep of the room was never cleaned in the three days that I stayed there and looking at the dirt on the stoep it seems that it hasn't been cleaned for days

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business