All reviews riverside mall stay easy hotel rewards program walking distance tsogo sun recommend this hotel the hotel staff friends and family enjoyed my stay keep up the good work southern sun air conditioner excellent service pleasant stay free wifi rooms are clean breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 23 November 2015

StayEasy Emnotweni has got the best staff I've seen. I always recommend my friends, and I've taken some with me, to stay at this hotel. This hotel is very well situated, near shops, banks, casino, not to mention the Botanical Gardens. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Good Morning

Thank you for letting us know how we did on your stay with us

We look forward to hosting you again on one of your short trips to our lovely province

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I won a nights stay in this place and was actually looking forward to the experience. A night away with the wife at a nice hotel. Boy was I disappointed. The check-in staff could not have been more unpleasant if they had tried and after telling them that I had won the night as a prize, they insisted that they knew nothing about it and told me to walk to another building (in the dark), the find someone who would be able to sign something to allow me to be booked in. After following all the directions and almost an hour later, I was back and then made to wait for another half hour as they made me wait till they were finished with everyone else first. Finally I go to the room. Again, the name of the game was disappointment. Nothing special. Nothing to write home about. After sitting on the bed for ten minutes and contemplating the situation, I rounded up my wife, packed my bags and went home to a comfortable bed and nobody to bother me.

Room Tip: Higher floors are further from the noise.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Good Morning

Thank you for your comments, I would really like to speak to you about your experience

Please could you contact me at your earliest convienance

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

After not accepting us in the southern sun hotel because it was fully booked we had to book for a night in this hotel.It's ranking was nbr 3 on tripadvisor .From outside it looked nice but when you enter you see that it's a very poor hotel.The rooms are old , dark, small and very close to each other. The bathroom is also small with no side sprayer and no soap. The service is absent and the breakfast is really basic with no varieties

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2015

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay.

The StayEasy Emnotweni is a limited service hotel.

We offer an everyday breakfast which is a continental breakfast with a small hot offering.

The team has been addressed on there manner as this is not the type of service which we would like to be known for.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

It's hard to call this place a "hotel" as it does not have your typical (and what most of us would think - basic) services/offerings. Rooms are basic and small with old fittings. Breakfast is included in the rate but again, very disappointing. There is no bar and no room service. Your morning coffee comes out of a vending machine. The swimming pool is always dirty. There is also nothing corporate about they general type of individuals that stay at this hotel. You are faced with ugly table manners next to you in the morning. Mountains of food gets pilled up onto plates (hey it's free) only to waste half of it. If you looking for good affordable but yet clean, modern and business friendly accommodation then stay far away from this place.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Good Morning

The StayEasy Hotels are limited service hotels , with a continental breakfast offering.

Your comments have been noted

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I stayed for two days at the hotel. I was conducting a workshop at Southern Sun Emnotweni. The check in was efficient and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was minimal, but good. The room was clean and airy. Overall I had a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Good Morning

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our Hotel

We look forward to you visiting us again in the near future