US$185
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Chestnut Country Lodge(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
Waterberry Hill(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$90
aha Casa do Sol(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
US$242
US$168
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Aan de Vliet(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$43
Priceline
  • Pool
Bambuu Lakeside Lodge(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$112
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslemon farmheather and johngreat home cookedhospitality trayold treesevening meal optioncomfy roomkruger parkinternational visitorsdelightful surprisegreat hostsbeautiful treesgenuine hospitalityfelt like homenice gardenhome from homestayed longer
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My stay with Heather and John was for a business trip in the nearby Game Lodges. Heather and John were beyond words in their helpfulness and kindness. They went the extra mile for a colleagues' birthday and they even gave us some business connections. I felt completely at ease, using the guesthouse as an office in the day and a place for complete relaxation in the evenings, especially with the most beautiful garden! If I am ever in Hazyview, our stay will always be with them!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Heather D, Owner at Laughing Waters Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you Jenna for such a lovely review - it means so much to us and we appreciate that you took the time to comment so positively on your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Heather & John are wonderful hosts in an incredible guest house. Very spacious rooms in a picturesque setting, it was an absolute pleasure staying at the Laughing Water Guest House. If I have the budget every year to come visit the Kruger, I'll definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Room 3 was magnificent!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather D, Owner at Laughing Waters Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Lloyd N - thank you for taking the time to write us such a special review ! We enjoyed hosting you and your "family to be".....make sure that yearly budget is made so we can see again every year

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Heather and John are two wonderful hosts who really make you feel welcome and at home. The garden is beautiful with lots of birds and the breakfast excellent. The room is spacious and the location very central. Wish we could have stayed longer and will defintely visit this special place again. I can highly recommend a stay at Laughing Waters!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear michelleoF4549WD - thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review, we enjoyed having you. We really appreciate your positive input and hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed 15 June 2017

As I was flying into Kruger too late to get into the park, I booked this guest house as it was in a convenient location to get to Kruger the next day. I thought I was booking an average B&B place just somewhere to sleep and go. What a delightful surprise this place turned out to be.
Laughing Waters is a beautiful country house in the middle of the working lemon farm. It is homely and comfortable and had a roaring fireplace going by the time I got there. John and Heather were perfect hosts. We had a great home cooked dinner and truly enjoyable evening learning about life in South Africa over a glass or two of wine. John is actually a qualified guide and gave me a great map of Kruger as well as lots of tips on how to make the best of the viewing in the park. I wish I stayed there for longer.
Thank you for a great experience. Hope to stay with you again in the future. Igor
BTW. Please disregard all the reviews here before I think November 2016 as the bad reviews were due to the mismanagement of the previous owner. You will notice that all the recent reviews are great.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather D, Owner at Laughing Waters Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Hello Igor - thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to give us such an awesome review. From a seasoned traveler like yourself having stayed in establishments the world over we are very encouraged to know that you were so impressed with Laughing Waters. It really means a lot to us - John and Heather

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Spent a fab weekend at Laughing Waters. We lazed in the sun in the lovely garden and did not move for two days. There was no need to venture further than the tranquil garden. Food was very good and patrons are friendly and just such nice accommodating people.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends