All reviews cable car pro shop fairways and greens rooms are large golf estate mountain bikes get away clubhouse hole weekend bushveld johannesburg waterberg retreat hiking scenery breakaway
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I was here in 2010-2011 because it was the only restaurant in the neighborhood of my working place. I was happy to visit the site again after 6 years but ended a little bit disappointed. The real estate project still not developped and the cable lift to the highest point with a nice terrace and pub closed. The staff however are still friendly. Like the name of the resort says it is a wonderful place to play golf and that’s it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

It was freezing but we only had bedsheets and a blanket, no duvets.
Toilet seat was broken.
No foam bath, just a small bar of soap.
The waiter brought our starters and main course at the same time.
Strange experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dream704715
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This gem is nestled in the beautiful Limpopo Province. Stunning bushveld scenery with plenty of game and birdlife. Excellent golf course with beautiful fairways and greens. Rooms are large and very comfortable. Great staff and hospitality. Thanks

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Having played golf at Euphoria in January when the whole place was under reconstruction I was pleasantly surprised on my recent visit. Pro Shop, halfway house and bar now back and working reasonably well.
The staff on arrival were very efficient and sorted our group out with carts and directed us to the Pro Shop for payment.
The course is in reasonable condition except for some of the bunkers which require sand.
The costs for our group were more than reasonable so we will be back again I am sure.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank J6795IZpaulj
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Went for a good tour. We stayed in the lodge/ hotel type accommodation and such was really good with big rooms that were nice and clean with comfortable beds and vey good bathrooms. Food was acceptable but I wouldn't say fantastic. Golf course condition was average and unfortunately the greens had been hollow tined so were not the best. Staff in general were efficient and friendly. Overall I expected a bit more from somewhere that is rated as a top class golf resort.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends