All reviews free wifi nice bar business trip home away from home friendly lady great smile highly recommend this guesthouse pool deck bath and shower enjoyed my stay one night louis hostess gem property kettle bedroom
Reviewed 2 February 2018

My first impression was WOW this place look so Nice. With a beautiful Green garden and the sound of birds. Once inside a friendly lady welcomed me with a sherry in hand to help me relax after a long day at work. She took me to a very very spacious room, with a kettle, bar fridge, tea Coffee and some cookies. As a chocoholic finding a chocolate on the bed sold the place once and for all to me. They have a nice bar and outside area with pool and places to sit and relax. Dinner was serve with a smile and breakfast was more than enough for 10 people. The only thing I can complain about is the condition of the pool deck. It is old and in dire need of attention.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Due the disappointment of "Ben Lavin N.R." (see our review) we had nothing else planned further that day, we arrived early afternoon at the lodge. The lodge is located just a few blocks away from the main road, easy to find and acces, well secured. Seemed early arrival was not expected so after a short phone call we were admitted. Check in was swift so we decided to stay in the lodge the rest of the day. That seemed also unexpected, the swimming pool wasn't cleaned and ready for use. Have to say the present personnel did an effort to make it right but wasn't completely successful. Since we were about the only guests at the time of our stay it was very quiet. Breakfast was rich and eggs prepared as wished for.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This guest house is so awesome and beautiful. The security around the property is very good. The inside and the outside of the property is well taken care of. The room was so comfortable and clean. The person on duty was so friendly and very welcoming. I enjoyed my stay at this guest house.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very good. Was very tired when I got there and they offered to bring my food to the room.
Free Wifi is also a plus.
The location was also not difficult to find.
Would have liked a small table to work on my laptop

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

It was my first time in Louis Trichardt, and I am so glad I chose 139 on Munnik.
I was given the warmest welcome which set the tone for my entire stay.
Great breakfast and close to shops around. Love it

Date of stay: September 2017